AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Well, while you guys are waiting for Lirah, lets just say I am waiting for Rabiah myself. She used to be a "good" girlfriend in the past, but now she became a bored housewife. I can't waiting to help her marriage with Omar or blow up it for once, if that is what she wants. :LOL:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Well, while you guys are waiting for Lirah, lets just say I am waiting for Rabiah myself. She used to be a "good" girlfriend in the past, but now she became a bored housewife. I can't waiting to help her marriage with Omar or blow up it for once, if that is what she wants. :LOL:
Zaton can show Omar what he has been missing with Rabiah, and then show Rabiah why he chose Zahra instead of her. I bet it´s because Zahra swallows and Rabiah didn´t.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
This is one of the rare games I get excited to play from fresh instead of continuing from last save, the story and atmosphere is just so great you don't mind experiencing it over and over. Date with wifey is the thing I look forward to the most. She is incredible and I love her.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
4.80 star(s) 571 Votes