4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Well, yeah that part is certainly not to everyones taste. But I'm curious as to why you think explanation for her condition to be weak? Sadly, immoral scientists performing various experiments on someone is nothing new... one of the worst example from human history are Mengele's experiments in Aushwitz concentration camp.
Because it does not seem to fit with the story. It seems too much a forced plot in order to put some more sex into the game, and the following blowjob scene that could easily be avoided only reinforce my belief on the matter.

I'm not against sex in a videogame, i'm against it only when it is forced on you, even if it means straining the plot in order to fit that inside the story.

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
Seems you don't know Sieera Lee. The sexual stuff, though usually included plenty, is not even fitting my taste. Still I play all her games because of their story and gameplay. "The Last Sovereign" is probably one of my favourites rpgs in general.
I respect that friendo, Don't get me wrong I'm all for a little meat on the bones and I do appriciate the amount of effort that was put into this (And other story-rich h-games) + I'd rather have at least a decently in-depth reason as to WHY she can't pay for that pizza but anything beyond that and I have a hard time getting behind it

The day I coom, put down my dick and keep playing is not a day I think I'm going to be all to happy about
That's shit is a threshold and I'm scared to cross it

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Because it does not seem to fit with the story. It seems too much a forced plot in order to put some more sex into the game, and the following blowjob scene that could easily be avoided only reinforce my belief on the matter.
I'm not sure I understand you. It's been awhile since I played, but treatment of that girls race as inferior by other races (with one of them treating them as nothing) is more or less common theme in the game. So some scientist doing what he did to Anmin fit the story perfectly. Even that blowjob scene reinforce that because some random dude basically had fun with those two girls like they were nothing (and to him, they were nothing).

Geofrey

Apr 21, 2017
Dang it I got stuck.

In the dark ruins (where you need the lanterns to open up the doors) I have ran out of lanterns and don't know how to progress, can't go back to reset and can't find any more lanterns and all the doors are locked and can't leave the place.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
The massive mimic battle is broken.

I mean, it's meant to be hard, that's why mimic has Massive Stomp that almost 1-hit KO all your party.

But in a unbroken fight it is a skill meant to be used once each 4-5 turns.

Instead, during the battle the Mimic used Massive Stomp 3 times in 3 turns. Impossible to survive.

Now, i bet that the developer set the Massive Stomp as an attack with a random chance to happen. If so, it's a big error because randomness can lead to these kind of situations.

This is a battle in which you should put minor attacks with a random chance, but Massive Stomp should be fixed to happen each " X " turns.

dexterdx

Sep 5, 2017
OK...
Today I checked my Steam recommendations (I like occasionally checking what Steam offers) and last game is this one.

Of course censored, but easily patched.

Nice from Valve to stop that stupid "no sex in our games" part, I mean, for long time Steam allowed super violent or gory games, but show nipple and they lose their shit....

sasmarek

Jun 24, 2017
Dang it I got stuck.

In the dark ruins (where you need the lanterns to open up the doors) I have ran out of lanterns and don't know how to progress, can't go back to reset and can't find any more lanterns and all the doors are locked and can't leave the place.
I have exectly same problem, i would load older save but i would need to repeat a entire two hours of playtime, and that really pisses off.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I have exectly same problem, i would load older save but i would need to repeat a entire two hours of playtime, and that really pisses off.
First up, if you approach a giant chest on the overhead map without saving first, then you get a warning and still don't save, then it's your own fault. Furthermore, there is an autosave that you probably could have loaded.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Dang it I got stuck.

Not having enough lamp to open all doors is intentional. You have enough to get to everything, but you have to carefully plan ahead or you'd lock yourself out. But if memory serve me correctly, it should not be possible to block yourself from getting a key to continue story, only from some additional rewards and optional content.

To progress, you need to pass through middle doors in starting room of the tower. To do that you need a key you find in one of the chests...

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Nope. And truth be told, it's the only rape I've seen in the game after 5 hours play time.
There is another scene where couple of guys try to rape Fellana... but by that point it's huge mistake on their part. You can find it during free roaming portion of the game.

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
>Story Rich

Do creators like add their h-games to their resumes or something? Never understood this..
I mean hey all power to you but personally I just wanna coom, I don't really care that much for your well-crafted story

That said I did in-fact coom and you get a +1 from me because of it, Great Game!
Same, like, if I want to play a H game the first thing I look at is art quality, variety and quantity. Other than that, it's about the gameplay. I really don't care too much about the story as I usually skip through the dialogues. I'm sure there are people who value this sort of stuff but to me it gets irritating if I have to constantly deal with minutes of dialogue about why the pervy old man misses his lost dog.

Reactions: ponyguy

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Same, like, if I want to play a H game the first thing I look at is art quality, variety and quantity. Other than that, it's about the gameplay. I really don't care too much about the story as I usually skip through the dialogues. I'm sure there are people who value this sort of stuff but to me it gets irritating if I have to constantly deal with minutes of dialogue about why the pervy old man misses his lost dog.
I know the feeling... most of the games have such a bad story that unless you skip through the dialogue you actually feel like you got dumber just by reading it.

But Sierra is a writer first and foremost and it shows. All of her games have a deep and rich storyline and I suspect that by this point there is quite a few people who play TLS for the story, political intrigue & manipulation, character development and whatnot. People who actually look forward for to that portion of the game more than any H-scene that will get included.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Anyone figure out how to get past the second part on the dark forest or Twisting shadows whatever it's called i'm trying to get to the altar...

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
You mean Forrest of Shadows during roaming portion of the game? The one with all the random teleports? I managed to get through it but it took some trial and error...

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I was really hyped for this game, downloaded and played for a few hours last night and for some reason I was super disappointed. Loved the art, the game mechanics seemed unique, but there was just something about this one that made it pretty unfappable for me. Meh, can't win 'em all, I guess.

It's a quality game, no doubt. Just didn't do it for me though... wish I knew why.

Reactions: vt57 and ponyguy
4.40 star(s) 12 Votes