BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
OK,
I have a question, my girlfriend was watching me over her shoulder while I was playing this game and at one point she asked "can I have a character that has "ALL" bonuses from the heritage"?
And... This is a very good question that I'm asking: is it possible to have such a character? how can I achieve this?
or as a joke: a Poiman walks into a bar and asks "who should I fuck to unlock everything!"
how does it all work? especially since we have bonuses from various types of beasts and we have transformation potions, but we also have the option of transforming from corruption - are these bonuses different? how many heritage bonuses are there? Is there an option to ask for a list? or something?
I like this game very much, I came back to it after some time and now I have a new goal - to create the perfect adventurer with all the heritage features!
over 30 genes i have most of them i think theres a couple im missing go for lifespan first extra time helps

Reactions: poiman

Darkslayer274

Jun 18, 2020
I'm having a issue where unblock the path is auto completing....and the mines to get to the forest are not getting unblocked to go through. I can't go through the other way because the boss hasn't been beaten there yet. I was able to get past by grabbing a save from my version 3.5 game.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
if your relationship is over 50 and it tells you that you can have sex with that npc the game doesnt let you pick who to fuck them with. also can cause a crash something about window disposal if i get it again i will post it and npc point counter is a little scuffed have to save go to title then reload the save on a new day if i want to increase their counter
I will check it.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I'm having a issue where unblock the path is auto completing....and the mines to get to the forest are not getting unblocked to go through. I can't go through the other way because the boss hasn't been beaten there yet. I was able to get past by grabbing a save from my version 3.5 game.
You have to use the item Blocked Paths bugfix.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
if your relationship is over 50 and it tells you that you can have sex with that npc the game doesnt let you pick who to fuck them with. also can cause a crash something about window disposal if i get it again i will post it and npc point counter is a little scuffed have to save go to title then reload the save on a new day if i want to increase their counter
Which character did that happen with?

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
Yes,, currently the system is simple you have to talk with them to increase the number after their name, but some ones have other conditions.
huh ok nice do they have a refresh period because I can't get my past the teens for some and most stop before twenty five

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
huh ok nice do they have a refresh period because I can't get my past the teens for some and most stop before twenty five
I will check to be sure if its a bug, but you can only increase it each day, exept for the ones with quest requirements (only 2 characters).

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
I will check to be sure if its a bug, but you can only increase it each day, exept for the ones with quest requirements (only 2 characters).
can confirm if you talk with an npc that doesnt have a quest requirement you can increase it only once every 24 minutes im guessing but if you would rest save then reload you can get that increase once more at least i think i kinda cheated in the clock so i could be wrong

ShinkuTear

Aug 16, 2023
Is there a list somewhere with all the genes, in game or online? I've seen mention of things like Elf being a source of increased lifespan genes, and am curious what else there is, and what the sources are.

The gene system is very interesting, has me wanting to mess around with it.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Is there a list somewhere with all the genes, in game or online? I've seen mention of things like Elf being a source of increased lifespan genes, and am curious what else there is, and what the sources are.

The gene system is very interesting, has me wanting to mess around with it.
Here is a small list of the genes:

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
so i think receptionist girl is also bugged along with the young couple unless their reputation can only go up to 20 also I can only see the guild girls' rep if I go to request in the guild

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes