Losses_Range

Jun 28, 2023
Will there be new items in the upcoming updates that change the appearance of the characters?

speaking for personal wishes, I would really like to see a smooth increase in the abdomen during pregnancy and also tan lines (but as for them, I understand that this is difficult to do)

Losses_Range

Jun 28, 2023
as a Russian-speaking representative of the game's fans, I want to offer the developer help with Russification, the game menu and items, I think this will help promote the game and attract fans

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I realized I missed katanas and claws. I added 3-4 of each (katanas are hard, there are only subtle variatinos in RL), several more staves and daggers. Will re-upload when I get home, in about 2 hours.

EDIT: uploaded
Thanks, I checked it and look great I may edit it.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Will there be new items in the upcoming updates that change the appearance of the characters?

speaking for personal wishes, I would really like to see a smooth increase in the abdomen during pregnancy and also tan lines (but as for them, I understand that this is difficult to do)
1-Yes
2-3-May be complicated to do, so maybe.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
as a Russian-speaking representative of the game's fans, I want to offer the developer help with Russification, the game menu and items, I think this will help promote the game and attract fans
At this moment I may change the main events story and text so the menus text may be the only things that will not change, the game is not compresed and can be loaded with the RPG Maker editor, you can contact me in Discord easier.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
v0.5.19
-Fixed: Can't leave tamed enemies in the Base while there is only one controllable character in the party.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Thanks! I want to be sure: if you only have 1 character in your party, does the EXP that normally goes to all 5 characters instead flow onto that single character, or does it get lost on empty slots?
They gain the same base exp regardless the other party members.

Reactions: JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
They gain the same base exp regardless the other party members.
That's fair. Although players would focus EXP on certain characters in some games for sensible reasons, for this particular game it would probably be overpowered since multi-classing is very open. Plus certain circumstances of navigation get easier with fewer party members, like avoiding fights.

EXP is friendly enough now. To justify EXP focus per character would justify an unfortunate increase in EXP requirements overall, which would feel worse. So party slot EXP mechanics work good as they are now.

Reactions: Eropixel

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
think you could maybe add a gift system for the NPCs so that if you give them something it'll up their affection faster than just talking to them I'm mostly asking this because it takes a bit of time to up the NPC's affection to 100 since you only get 3 affection points every time you talk to them. sorry if I'm asking for too much

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Since you're readin here, I might as well put it here:

A few classes are a bit barebones and might use a skill or two (like archer).
I'd suggest adding a Paladin class - has access to LayOnHand (costly and weak heal, but it also cures), Smite (dam+mag damage on hit, affected by corruption. Less corruption = stronger) and some auras for ressitance buffing or de-buffing enemies.

I'd also open up the weapon selection more. Most classes shouldn't be maried to a single weapon, but can pick between a few.

I'd give each weapon a niche or an ability (example: spear gets frist strike or a bonus on first turn, due to reach), but that might become complicated, so perhaps just better defining the weapon roles by stat bonuses (some fast and nimble weapon gives a greater speed bonus, some do more damage, some are better at defense, etc..).
You could do that by going - what is this weapon great at? (+10 to that stat for first level weapon, +20 for second, etc..) What is it good at (+5), what is it bad at (-5), etc.. I could probably come up with a table.

Aside form that I'd continue expanding enemy variety (in terms of sex).

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Since you're readin here, I might as well put it here:

A few classes are a bit barebones and might use a skill or two (like archer).
I'd suggest adding a Paladin class - has access to LayOnHand (costly and weak heal, but it also cures), Smite (dam+mag damage on hit, affected by corruption. Less corruption = stronger) and some auras for ressitance buffing or de-buffing enemies.

I'd also open up the weapon selection more. Most classes shouldn't be maried to a single weapon, but can pick between a few.

I'd give each weapon a niche or an ability (example: spear gets frist strike or a bonus on first turn, due to reach), but that might become complicated, so perhaps just better defining the weapon roles by stat bonuses (some fast and nimble weapon gives a greater speed bonus, some do more damage, some are better at defense, etc..).
You could do that by going - what is this weapon great at? (+10 to that stat for first level weapon, +20 for second, etc..) What is it good at (+5), what is it bad at (-5), etc.. I could probably come up with a table.

I was also going to add weapon ranges but that may be difficult to add, at least for now.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Knight is an armor class with a shield and access to Heal and Cure. Paladin is too similar and merging Heal and Cure into one ability is overpowered on a team of 5. Many games break these apart for some strategic variety besides being able to use the same skill on every turn with no thought. "Corruption" is subjective and more linked to animal genetics rather than evil in a loose sense.

Class skills learned are kept with zero restriction between weapon types. I'd rather not teach how overpowered it is but it's easy to start literally every born character with the ability to heal, lower enemy damage, and stun enemies before their get into their first fight with literally anything. So yeah, you too can be infusing magic knight elemental buffs on armor-bypassing samurai skills while using an axe. Although yes, some "weapon skills" become inaccessible when you choose a different base class and thus different weapon. I'm not yet compelled enough to say that needs change.

That could be done via passive skills that are always active on a character or are semi-passive by lasting many turns once used. However weapon ranges would hurt build variety so much by endgame that players would tilt their team to one extreme or the other depending on what enemy they're planning to fight. For example, anything considered as flying, swimming, or otherwise evasive would be nearly impossible to hit by short weapons with this logic, so suddenly teammates would switch to archer and knight for the weapon reach. And thieves would be somehow more useless. Then a big slow ground-bound melee enemy is your farming or quest target, and suddenly it's all thief, monk, and samurai.

Weapon passive stat balance is okay. Some transformations affect stats like this in such a way so this won't be anything new. Specializing can be done by stacking the weapon and transformation bonuses in one direction, and balancing would be done by having a weapon and transformation push stats in opposite directions to negate penalties.

That's common sense but not easiest in RPGM VX Ace. I'm impressed by what has been done with this old engine. but nw.js games feature some fantastic graphical effects that make an RPGM-like game that feels like it's using 2.5D effects, making it feel more modern. This game is deeply into using VX Ace though, and honestly keeping standards humble and filling in the gaps in art is the most efficient way to release a solid game with decent art and a good set of gameplay with enough sex art to feel complete.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes