Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Would like a seducer class that can make enemies more likely/forced to use sexual actions only

Edit:Alrune Root action's effect (breast shrink) seems to hit even if the attack misses
I will check the skills wo
Hi, where I can find thunder and ice gems for blacksmither quest? Also I noticed some bugs - "mining" perk should work on veins of gems and stones on the floor, but it didn`t. And after sleeping in the Inn, the minimap disappears until reload or rebooting game
I will check it.
Thunder and Ice gems
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Question: what is the difference between the normal and EX versions of the game?

I tried the v0.5 release with the 0.5.05 EX patch applied. That build lacks innate controller support.
EXtra content, available in Patreon, some more equipment, sex poses.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Eropixel, I have a suggestion for you to keep a couple of features I really like now. This may be redundant but it is important.

As of now we can freely save the game any time we want through the game's pause menus. We can also sprint on the world map, burning food and water faster but spending less time in-game. Please keep these features.

I say this because I know there is a proper dialogue tree system to let the player save their game at Inns (places for resting), but busy adults do not like being forced to play until X condition is available. For a recent Triple A complaint heap about a recent game that has issues around save locations, see Dragon's Dogma 2.

The world map fast movement works fine. I'm not 100% sure if enemies move faster or not, but I do know that I am much more likely to sneak attack them for a free turn if I am moving slowly. The enemy seems to discover me much more frequently if I move quickly on the world map. This feature works great, I do not see benefit to changing it.

Atlas20

Jul 13, 2017
I restarted my game again and when I unlocked the Workshop I only got these items to craft. By any chance do I have to get them another way now or is it a BUG? image_2024-05-04_201522896.png

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
v0.5.06
-Minimap don't show after you sleep in the Inn.
-Changed Blacksmith request requirement from Thunder Gems to Earth Gems.
-Wrong mining skill ID.
-Changed in map on_turn_end code for actors to improve performance a bit.
-Changed "Gather Spot" error popup to in system game message.
-Changed Latex from Suma to Muruti.
-Fixed the wrong recipes of Muruti Sex Workshop.
-Fixed sex action process in battles.
-Readded Mages.

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
it's still not working for me my dude idk if I'm doing something wrong or if the game just hates meand I did use the newest patch 5.06

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
I already updated the patch.
alright, it's working thank you also is only oral and anal added so far or do i have to get higher levels of affection to unlock more? also, can you maybe have a name list picker took me a second to figure out they sex the leader of the formation

Reactions: Eropixel

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Yes, you have to increase the affection, I will do the character change system later.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
v0.5.08
-Crash related to the Demon's Brothel requests.

v0.5.07
-Fixed a small mistake in NPC sex actions.

Reactions: JustAl

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
cant seem to make holstaur climax outside the save the cows mission can u just not tame humanoid monsters yet?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Questions:
1) Does the "embarrassed" status have effects on game mechanics? I notice the character blushes.
2) When I give a character a job, I know it has mechanical effects like cheaper prices for characters with the shop job or money from enemies for characters with the prostitution job, but can I leave them in the town's base and have them make income?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes