• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Questions:
1) Does the "embarrassed" status have effects on game mechanics? I notice the character blushes.
2) When I give a character a job, I know it has mechanical effects like cheaper prices for characters with the shop job or money from enemies for characters with the prostitution job, but can I leave them in the town's base and have them make income?
1) Currently on the blush.
2) Yes.

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
ok so i think I found a bug so the fast travel cart doesn't work in some areas like Forest Zone 1 also I still have to save and close and reopen the game to make affection go up for characters after a day passes also i somehow have a red scarf bull stuck in my base

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
ok so i think I found a bug so the fast travel cart doesn't work in some areas like Forest Zone 1 also I still have to save and close and reopen the game to make affection go up for characters after a day passes also i somehow have a red scarf bull stuck in my base
Send me the save.
The fast travel should be fixed.

Reactions: JustAl

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Maybe is too old, if you send me the save I can fix it.
it is slighty modified but if i remember right it was just giving myself more immortality rings could be a neat a idea to give them a crafting recipe. but yeah it was only this save i tried another i had and that seem to work but i didnt really check everything

Reactions: Eropixel

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
v0.5.09
-Improved and fixed child sex generation system.
-Crash when fighting with Fallen Angels due to missing variables.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
it is slighty modified but if i remember right it was just giving myself more immortality rings could be a neat a idea to give them a crafting recipe. but yeah it was only this save i tried another i had and that seem to work but i didnt really check everything
Fixed

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Fixed the relationship system.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
v0.5.10
-Fixed a wrong located code that resets the NPCs relationships check when the day passes.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes