thevoidwalker

Jan 25, 2019
i have a question log i see added ogres, and added basic humanoid ennemi recruitment system. my question i where to finde the ogres and how is working the recruitment system and if item is needed where to find thes item or quest ? and last thing good work :)

Reactions: Eropixel

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
i have a question log i see added ogres, and added basic humanoid ennemi recruitment system. my question i where to finde the ogres and how is working the recruitment system and if item is needed where to find thes item or quest ? and last thing good work :)
The ogres and orcs in the Dark Forest, Dark Region, after a request in Suma the Tamer Collar will be available.

Reactions: thevoidwalker

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
found crash all characters pregnant if you skipped too many days where they all go to the hospital and have no one left in the party game crashes fix could be have the same characters return automatically if you skipped enough days
eg: you skipped 30 Screenshot (18).png days that character had enough time to give birth and recover so automatically gets put back in the team

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Kinda lost on the sacred water and pure water... I got river water and I searched everypart of each map in the game for the other two even the uncomplete Honey Comb area XD. Is Sacred water in the sacred cave cuz I couldnt find any water spots in there and for pure water im kinda stumped

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Kinda lost on the sacred water and pure water... I got river water and I searched everypart of each map in the game for the other two even the uncomplete Honey Comb area XD. Is Sacred water in the sacred cave cuz I couldnt find any water spots in there and for pure water im kinda stumped
when i asked a while ago i was told to use the gathering spots in the river by suma but i havent had luck there

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
i dont think this mini map is a good idea and the reason for that is it causes lag issues, now, its not the worst for me as my pc is pretty good in my opinion, but its acting like if i were to play on my phone the previous version a thought to fix it is remove the mini map entirely and keep the full map (keep it bound to a hot key) and it grows as you explore. because regardless of what kind of gamer you are we all hate lag.

Losses_Range

Jun 28, 2023
I fixed it again, the changes have been reverted.
Hi, a question about future plans. Are you planning to add curses in the future that gradually change the appearance? and will there be special transformations that can only be obtained through curses or battles with a specific creature? Perhaps there is such a thing in the game, I have oффnly recently begun to study it in detail.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes