Ren'Py Depraved Town: Forgotten Memories Remake [v0.1] [JustAnotherDegenerate]

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
from the Dev who ruined 2 games, and then remade them into a worse version... ye great (y)

p.s.

I will never forgive the sharing tag removal, my wrath will be the fist of god... (what was bad about having the mother gangbanged by all the boys? is it so wrong to dream?)
Removing the Sharing Content was obviously the right thing to do. Every Girl in Depraved Town who are with the MC shouldn´t get Dick elsewhere, the majority of Players obviously don´t want this type of Content.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Main game rework, NTR removal - done.
Making a side game with the mother as the main protagonist... nice way to add ''ntr'' showing sex scenes with other men/women to make the cucks satisfied.
We could have had an explanation of her backstory in the main game, if that's important. But without sex scenes.

Just... why? :FacePalm:
Why?

this why.

1684828446815.png

Reactions: loikl and Red Sand

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
from the Dev who ruined 2 games, and then remade them into a worse version... ye great (y)

p.s.

I will never forgive the sharing tag removal, my wrath will be the fist of god... (what was bad about having the mother gangbanged by all the boys? is it so wrong to dream?)
Well, the dev realized that ntr didn't work and that's why he removed it, you might as well not cry about it anymore.

t's better if you want to desecrate a character from a harem game so much to do something like this, a girl-focused spinoff and that's it.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Main game rework, NTR removal - done.
Making a side game with the mother as the main protagonist... nice way to add ''ntr'' showing sex scenes with other men/women to make the cucks satisfied.
We could have had an explanation of her backstory in the main game, if that's important. But without sex scenes.

Just... why? :FacePalm:
It can work, following the premise "if it's not in the MC's time it doesn't affect" (for some), but you have a point it can be... annoying.

However, it is the best option to put ntr out of the original game, create a spin off female protagonist, happened with V.I.R.T.U.E.S., but we will have to see how it turns out.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
Well, the dev realized that ntr didn't work and that's why he removed it, you might as well not cry about it anymore.

t's better if you want to desecrate a character from a harem game so much to do something like this, a girl-focused spinoff and that's it.
if you actually think that NTR was the reason that game had problems, then I want whatever drugs you're doing.

Reactions: Kurokazewa

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
if you actually think that NTR was the reason that game had problems, then I want whatever drugs you're doing.
The main reason? no, one of the reasons? Of course, but what difference does it make? the game no longer has it and you no longer play it, so why cry?

Reactions: mrttao

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
I personally don't give a crap if game has NTR or not. The fact is you are not the one fucking a girl either way. A character in a game is and you're just kinda awkwardly watching and pretending its you. So what does it matter which animated dick gets shoved into an animated pussy. So all this bickering and complaining constantly is stupid on both sides.

Reactions: Raziels