cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
This game is top notch in what it tries to do. My only nitpick is that there weren't anything really that depraved. None of the main girls got "rekted" you know?

Reactions: Vitrioli

zer0sh0t

Oct 4, 2017
I saw the walk through didn't include everything being unlocked in the Gallery and became a bit confusing. I have attached my walk through here. Also I noticed there was Ren'py code missing on a recorded scene that caused it to not appear in the Gallery. Some instructions of how to add it into the Gallery are at the end of my walk through.

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
I'm just coming back to this after finishing the game on my first blind playthrough.

This is now my absolute #1 top game. The storytelling was Top Notch, the render quality amazing. I can't even describe the actual emotions and how much it pulled me in. I got teary at certain points, and the ending progression of scenes felt like the best wrap-up of a movie.

Now I have to go back and explore what I know I missed... gonna be fun!

YoungJumpman23

Dec 30, 2018
Someone should make a game with the mom thats son is asking to put on a show when that crazy dragon bitch is chasing you she is fucking sexy

zer0sh0t

Oct 4, 2017
Not sure if anyone has asked this and it's probably not the best place to post this question, but does anyone know what tool/software was used to develop the images for this game?

I've seen several VN games that use the same style of character artwork so I assume there's a 3d character generating software they are all using to generate the images used within the game.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Not sure if anyone has asked this and it's probably not the best place to post this question, but does anyone know what tool/software was used to develop the images for this game?

I've seen several VN games that use the same style of character artwork so I assume there's a 3d character generating software they are all using to generate the images used within the game.
DAZ 3D. Free download, lots of free content, lots of content here in the assets threads, though I advise getting a platinum membership as it gives more free stuff and a sizable discount on purchased content.

Best to have an NVidia graphics card for IRay rendering.

Thor3125

Jan 19, 2018
Just finished this game and it was a pleasant ride. Nice writing, great story, great scenes with great suspense and some nice action ;) 11/10

Reactions: Serra Angel
4.60 star(s) 410 Votes