andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Christine reminds me a bit of Bella Thorne :)) she was my favourite character in the game .

regarding the status of the game ... is indeed completed but it's easily to start a sequel following how the game ended ... Obviously Kira would look for another Master to continue depravation or you are that person if you choice her in the end ... I'm pretty sure a Sequel for this could be at least as good as the main game

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
My God, this game is one of the best games I have played so far. The story was a masterpiece. Legit got more hooked up in the plot rather than the sex. The only tiny flaw I see is that the H-scenes are a bit too slow. Regardless, thank you for this amazing game, can't wait what you have in store next. :love::)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Added to @Maim Lain 's incest mod that gets close to the end of the game, if anyone is interested. Post 43
I did a bit more work on this and posted an update over in the mod thread.

@Philly_Games, I loved the game when I played it for the first time a while ago. I think it is one of the better RenPy games out there. You have done a lot to make the game engine look good. Your renders and characters are beautiful. But I started to look under the hood, so to speak, while working on the incest mod and I am way more impressed now. The way you put the game together coding wise is very impressive. It is some of the cleanest code I have seen in a RenPy game, well laid out and easy to follow, and broken up into small modules per chapter.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
He (singular) is currently working on a new game, City of Broken Dreamers, to be released late this month.

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
why does the CG download link show as a zip and then it's an exe when you go to download? a bit suspect.

AssyMcGee

Feb 3, 2018
Wait till you see what i have coming out next :p
I haven't played a lot of "adult games", but Depraved Awakenings is definitely my #1. I can't see it being dethroned anytime soon for me personally. The story, the characters, the choices, the music, the scenes (hot!) and the women (very hot!) are all great.

The models and textures for the women are top notch. The proportions, nice range of breast sizes. The realistic skin textures, the imperfections. Also, it's nice to have a protagonist without an oversized penis. Absurd proportions in general can ruin the enjoyment for me.

I probably have a couple nitpicks, but I can't remember them at the moment. It's been a few weeks. :unsure:

Anyways, superb job and I am really looking forward to your next project. (y)

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
I haven't played a lot of "adult games", but Depraved Awakenings is definitely my #1. I can't see it being dethroned anytime soon for me personally. The story, the characters, the choices, the music, the scenes (hot!) and the women (very hot!) are all great.

The models and textures for the women are top notch. The proportions, nice range of breast sizes. The realistic skin textures, the imperfections. Also, it's nice to have a protagonist without an oversized penis. Absurd proportions in general can ruin the enjoyment for me.

I probably have a couple nitpicks, but I can't remember them at the moment. It's been a few weeks. :unsure:

Anyways, superb job and I am really looking forward to your next project. (y)

By the sounds of it, you (if you haven't played it already) would really enjoy Acting Lessons. VERY on par with this game. MC has normal sized dick in AL also. :coffee:

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
Depravied Awakening has had to be the best I've played in a LOoooooOOOong Time! Easily close to #1! haven't quited finished it yet, but I know I've missed some things and will probably play it through again (Maybe with the Mod).

I was wondering though, if there are any other games that people could refer me to, that features scenes like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My experience is seemingly the opposite, in that many "non-NTR" games have exactly what you request, with the playable male taking the wives and daughters from other men, essentially NTRing the fathers and husbands of said women. The difference is that it's called "harem" instead of "NTR" in that case.

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
My experience is seemingly the opposite, in that many "non-NTR" games have exactly what you request, with the playable male taking the wives and daughters from other men, essentially NTRing the fathers and husbands of said women. The difference is that it's called "harem" instead of "NTR" in that case.
Yeah, I understand what you mean. But I'm talking specifically the act of fucking the woman in front of her husband/father instead of doing it in a round about way. I guess I'm meaning something where it's made a point of being mentioned that you're fucking the wife/sister/daughter of another man, rather than it being implied. It's usually made extremely apparent and thrown in your face whenever NTR is involved.

Also, quick question, though I'm coming up on the end, a simple yes/no would be great... is it possible to get both Judy and Carli at the end?

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Yeah, I understand what you mean. But I'm talking specifically the act of fucking the woman in front of her husband/father instead of doing it in a round about way. I guess I'm meaning something where it's made a point of being mentioned that you're fucking the wife/sister/daughter of another man, rather than it being implied. It's usually made extremely apparent and thrown in your face whenever NTR is involved.
Hmm, I see what you mean, the MC fucking them in-front of the other males isn't typical.

4.60 star(s) 410 Votes