• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A really cool game and story idea. Very much looking forward to more.

I hope the first girl gets to join the future harem somehow

• Red Heart
Reactions: purplexel

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Wouldn't be surprising. But would make me more conflicted on the demon/witch faction options. Would love a nice balance
How long before everyone figures out Evelyn is full of shit? I strongly suspect the "banishment" was evelyn taking the mc's memories away cause she obviously knows the primordia is full of shit(hence why she hid all the demon glyph books away cause with him being able to read them it will reveal her deceptions) and she doesn't want his memories of the truth of demons relationship with the goddess to interfere with her broke ass controlling ghodian narrative.

I strongly suspect the demoness he was banging was helen(hence why the spell that was supposed to target her hit him instead). I strongly suspect that evelyn's whole demons are evil and witches need to end stems from jealousy that helen clearly wanted to be with a demon and not with her.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Oh I fully agree, I just don't like how the Demon options are typically all rude or being a jerk, whereas the Witch options are typically more kind and romantic.

Like he seemed to have a pretty good loving romantic relationship with the potential Helen before getting summoned.

Now, being loving and caring seems to be against being a demon, the only good Demon options are standing up for ourself and knowing about the demon world etc. It's annoying.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
DenOfTheDefiant-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Catblaster69

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Girls keep commenting about how insanely hot MC is and we have to take them for their word since we just see his POV. Then game finally reveals him and it's a....bald, dorky, slightly fit dude with a goofy smile. Now I know those witches are full of shit, poor dude is getting deceived.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Girls keep commenting about how insanely hot MC is and we have to take them for their word since we just see his POV. Then game finally reveals him and it's a....bald, dorky, slightly fit dude with a goofy smile. Now I know those witches are full of shit, poor dude is getting deceived.
Yeah, I think they accidentally summoned a purple elf and they just told him he was a demon. :LOL:

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Good god. This was really, really good. Captivating story with some decent world building. Seems the animations are done by someone who knew what they were doing too. This is one of those rare games that I would say the animations actually added to the scenes, rather than taking away from them.

I do agree the MC seems a bit "wimpy" for a demon who is supposedly marrying Lilith's daughter. However, I think the same thing that affects his perception of them would affect them too. That at least is consistent with the story, so it does make sense if you think about it.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes