• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
when can we rip monicas and evalins spinal cords out through their cunts and hold elections for a new coven leader?
I think only Evelyn should deserve this, she is 100% shady and uses the girls for her interest, like an evil Charles Xavier.
Monica is probably the most brainwashed among the girls.

Reactions: LordWanze

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I think only Evelyn should deserve this, she is 100% shady and uses the girls for her interest, like an evil Charles Xavier.
Agreed. I don't think monica but I bet evelyn knows the primordia is bullshit. I think Helen(?) wasn't an accident/mistake but left intentionally to live in the demon world and be with a demon and evelyn is pissy about it.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
Please remove the corruption tag. It's meant for games where your turn the female characters into filthy whores. From what I've read in your developer notes it does not sound like that will be the case. I mostly check out games with this tag and I feel your game does not fit the the tag.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The girls are quite cute, and the writing quality is decent so far, but I'm highly disappointed that the witch (more romantic) route choices lead to femdom and a submissive MC, and a dominant MC can only happen in the demon (more lustful) route choices, because the MC is kind of a dick in the demon route (which mostly reads to me as written by someone who does not really get how actual dominant but respectful and romantic men behave/talk). (For examples of well-written dominant MCs who aren't assholes, see Cosy Cafe or Auriga 9.)
I tried playing Cosy Cafe but gave it up after a while.

For others that dislike most femdom: at least some of it is not avoidable. The example that made me give up on the game: Pretty much right away (scene 006), they use a magical impotence/chastity spell on the MC despite it being called 'light' femdom, so I think this one isn't for me, as this is significantly harder femdom (not to mention shitty and non-consensual) than I can stomach comfortably.
I haven't gotten that far. At this point he basically lost me:

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-21 235315.png

So I just realized that I neglected to mention anything about the Neutral route, my bad. It's a little less defined in the sense that some choices force you to shift in the direction or demon or witch. However, when there's an actual alignment check for a scene or dialogue variation, all three alignments are considered. This may be getting a little into the weeds but basically:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So if you're neutral, you won't ever see a scene that is demon or witch specific, or get any demon or witch specific dialogue.
The question is how this neutral alignment is achieved if in principle, as I understand it, we can only choose between witch or demon points.

In any case, the answer will be of interest to others since at the time I read:

My mistresses...
I must serve them.

My interest basically sank to nothing.

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
by the end of this version its clear that monica enjoys to hurt people, shes the diviner of the group and know if mc lies or not, and still tries to kill him.

Like Ian Flemming said "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it’s enemy action."

first she kills his dick
second she assumes mc lies about the curse despite that she knows for a fact mc doesn't
third she tried to kill him in the bath

and then she also burdens Beth with the guilt she deserves

i rest my case

Reactions: LordWanze

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
by the end of this version its clear that monica enjoys to hurt people, shes the diviner of the group and know if mc lies or not, and still tries to kill him.

Like Ian Flemming said "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it’s enemy action."

first she kills his dick
second she assumes mc lies about the curse despite that she knows for a fact mc doesn't

and then she also burdens Beth with the guilt she deserves

i rest my case
Each comment adds more weight to the option not to play. It's like a big conspiracy.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Please remove the corruption tag. It's meant for games where your turn the female characters into filthy whores. From what I've read in your developer notes it does not sound like that will be the case. I mostly check out games with this tag and I feel your game does not fit the the tag.
The site definition of corruption for the purpose of tags is as follows:
  • Corruption [Corrupting someone's mind robbing them of their purity/innocence.]
You don't have to make a girl a filthy whore, just rob her of her purity or innocence by way of manipulation of some kind. On the demon route, as I understand it, the MC will subvert the resistance of the love interests and get them to act in sexual ways, even if it is just with him, it is corruption since they aren't inclined to do it without him influencing them.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I feel like we haven't played the same game, she clearly regrets what she did, she asks you if you're not mad at her and that's why she was avoiding you during the first couple of days. She was forced to do it by Evenyln, she practically runs away after doing it. That's also why we managed to break through her defense during the divination after the goddess talked to her.
For the second part, she does not even have a context, she shows up and sees MC and her sister in a compromising situation. She was there to check what happened after hearing her scream earlier and jumped to conclusions
I can't say for sure but it seems like her powers are not on 100% of the time, based on a phrase she said "I choose to believe you" or something she said in the living room. But I think she is brainwashed as I said, she was the one Evelyn influenced the most because she was a baby when she joined the covent.
But that's just my opinion, I also personally hated that impotence part that's why I went full demon route.

Last edited:

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
I feel like we haven't played the same game, she clearly regrets what she did, she asks you if you're not mad at her and that's why she was avoiding you during the first couple of days. She was forced to do it by Evenyln, she practically runs away after doing it. That's also why we managed to break through her defense during the divination after the goddess talked to her.

I can't say for sure but it seems like her powers are not on 100% of the time, based on a phrase she said "I choose to believe you" or something she said in the living room. But I think she is brainwashed as I said, she was the one Evelyn influenced the most because she was a baby when she joined the covent.
But that's just my opinion, I also personally hated that impotence part that's why I went full demon route.
I only followed orders was not a good excuse back than and it doesn't cut it today either.

in the living room scene you can either tell her you were never angry with her or that you are but still want to connect to her and either way she checks if your truthful.

For the second part, she does not even have a context, she shows up and sees MC and her sister in a compromising situation. She was there to check what happened after hearing her scream earlier and jumped to conclusions
so additional context: she knows your bound to them and that every thing you did the last week was benign, she knows she cursed you herself and she knew that you have no idee about magic, and she still acts like you are the enemy that's far more evidence against her then in her favour.

If i hear someone screaming i don't run into the room and shoot every standing person with a gun just because I can. I hope for them that no one ever burns them self while cooking and screams because of it, or she will kill one of the others.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Nice game. Very interessing story. Good scenes.

Love the BETH curves... Is BETH a kind of VELMA from Scooby Doo? Its only me to see some... erhm... spoooky coincidences? : D

I cant wait for a BETH Submissive Doggy Style sex scene. Now lets spanking that juicy bottom.

Go VELMA... i mean BETH!

Captura de ecrã 2023-12-22 170905.png

Wish you all a great holly days season, and happy spankings... i mean fappings... : D

purplexel

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
Awesome, thanks mate, I didn't even know there was 3 routes to pick from in the game but it seems like the routes are more like 3 different personality flavours but if I am wrong I am sure it makes more sense when I play it... It does seem like an Interesting game and I'll definitely play it.

Anyway I wish you luck and hope to see more in the future
The routes are more like flavors although certain scenes/subscenes will depend on them (e.g. Monica only flashes you on the witch route) and there will be some minor branching based on them as well (different means to the same ends sort of thing). The core story is more or less the same under all three.

Reactions: MadLad Nomad

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
No clue why but once I extract the folder the DotD Application gets removed due to the antivirus trigger, how do I bypass that?

purplexel

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2023
No clue why but once I extract the folder the DotD Application gets removed due to the antivirus trigger, how do I bypass that?
A few have reported this and I really have no idea. All I can suggest maybe is that the Mega links are the originals so maybe try those?

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes