esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah you are right, but no one says "This game is the Demon Souls of..."
Which is a damn shame because Demon Souls deserves a remake not a remaster a Remake.

It deserves a chance to tell the story it wanted to tell.
Yeah but the game title has "Demon's" in it... must be intentional.

Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
It seems like there is some specific order in which you have to open the chests to get them to all open. I almost had them but then i accidentally closed the game without saving and it hasn't worked since. And with no clues to go on since the english patch isnt working, I don't know what to do. Is it worth it? What do you get out of it? And what about the flaming lady after the final boss? Do I need to complete this tedious scavenger hunt to beat the game?

Sinlyss

Aug 1, 2018
@forbidden101v Hey, are you going to update the links? The downloads are currently being blocked because of potential viruses and I would really like to play this game. Thank you!

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
@forbidden101v Hey, are you going to update the links? The downloads are currently being blocked because of potential viruses and I would really like to play this game. Thank you!
The game is detected as a virus because the translation program that comes with it is detected as a false positive by anti virus. Just disable your anti virus when you download it or give it an exception. I assure you it's harmless otherwise it wouldn't be on f95zone period. I'm going to mention this in the thread page I think considering we have so many people thinking this is some sort of virus because of false positives.

Reactions: Fed and Sinlyss

Sinlyss

Aug 1, 2018
The game is detected as a virus because the translation program that comes with it is detected as a false positive by anti virus. Just disable your anti virus when you download it or give it an exception. I assure you it's harmless otherwise it wouldn't be on f95zone period. I'm going to mention this in the thread page I think considering we have so many people thinking this is some sort of virus because of false positives.
Ohhhh, okay! I figured that it was odd that it was odd, but asking first is always a good idea. Thank you for replying! I really appreciate it and I think everyone else will, as well!

Sparked Fog

Oct 20, 2017
Here's a full(?) save file, I think I got all of the gallery's and cg's unlocked, if anyone's interested.
The game itself was pretty fun, but the secret hidden items really fucking sucked, once you realized you have to pretty much bang your head against every wall incase you can pass through it.

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
The lack of male mc side scrollers where you do the raping is disturbing
Its simply easier from a programming perspective to it the other way around. Its child play just to let a person get caught, but to actually program having to actually do the thing requires a whole bunch of other hoops to jump through.
In layman's terms, its easier to lose than to win.

Justarandom

Jun 23, 2017
I'm not very resourceful when it comes to figuring out things by myself I'mm admit, but how am I supposed to be able to see in the third level where the rooms are dark? I can't figure out what the chick before the dark rooms is trying to tell me- so I'm stuck.

Justarandom

Jun 23, 2017
In that level there is a lantern, put it in one of the slots from the inventory and it will be all lit up.
At the BOSS remove it!
Are you positive? I've scoured the whole area and there was no lantern from as far as I can tell. If the drops aren't random, then I have no idea where the lantern is supposed to be.

Mawkog

Nov 4, 2018
Guyz, which download to best to do, i mean the more trustful and no chance to get virus? Im being paranoic

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Guyz, which download to best to do, i mean the more trustful and no chance to get virus? Im being paranoic
All of the links are trustworthy, I'd recommend the MEGA link but that'll eat up your bandwidth till it's done unless you have decent internet. No one would knowingly post viruses on this site buddy.

gv100

Nov 3, 2018
All of the links are trustworthy, I'd recommend the MEGA link but that'll eat up your bandwidth till it's done unless you have decent internet. No one would knowingly post viruses on this site buddy.
Are you sure? I used the Anonfile link, and Webroot detected a "threat" and blocked "demon's sperm en.exe" as malware after I unzipped the folder

Edit: Do you happen to have the MEGA link?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Are you sure? I used the Anonfile link, and Webroot detected a "threat" and blocked "demon's sperm en.exe" as malware after I unzipped the folder

Edit: Do you happen to have the MEGA link?
Oh right, this game didn't have a MEGA link. I got confused with another game.
Webroot will give a false positive on anonlink because it's used by other people to upload bad stuff sometimes most likely.
Use the other links, NOPY will probably not give you the same warning and if it does you can take it from me all the links are definitely safe.

Reactions: Anon.02
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes