MattPeters

Jan 11, 2018
Where can I get the English Patcher? I don't see it in the downloads and I'm having trouble finding it online.

Decto

Jun 26, 2017
I don't understand why, but I can't get the english version to work
View attachment 238167
I tried everything, but it doesn't work
That's not the English version, that's the patch, once you start the game, start this patch until it says finish and you should be good. Though a large chunk of the content remains untranslated in my case (not that it would matter much since the main attraction is the art and animation). Oh and you have to do so EVERYTIME you play the game. Have fun.

pandawanka

Dec 9, 2017
The Only good One (more like the Only one) that I've stumbled upon is "Virgin Invader", which amusingly, was develepoped by a westerner
Hate to burst your bubble, but I think menzstudio is southeast asian... Can't remember if he said he was Thai, Filipino or something else

Reactions: Hakuowlo

SpitFireJack

Nov 23, 2017
That's not the English version, that's the patch, once you start the game, start this patch until it says finish and you should be good. Though a large chunk of the content remains untranslated in my case (not that it would matter much since the main attraction is the art and animation). Oh and you have to do so EVERYTIME you play the game. Have fun.
Thanks for your help xD

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Anyone knows how to get these chests ? I'm missing rusty keys 1 & 3, don't know if they are there.
First one is from the other side, if you look around there should be a way up then you roll into that hole.
The second one I don't recall but there's likely a way from the other end, maybe keep exploring, I haven't gotten too far in yet but that's what I recall from playing this years ago.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes