efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
One patches the Japanese game to English as before and the other patches v1.0 to v1.1. If you find anything else feel free to point it out. No guarantee I'll be able to fix all of it though.
Yes, I understood it, especially because the name of the archive specifies that it is the update that brings the translation from version 1.0 to 1.1
I was just wondering why make an update version than an updated file.

Unfortunately I don't plan on starting it anytime soon (again), but I've thought about it.

Regarding other inaccuracies, yes I found one... but here it's about modifying the HUD this time!
ErrorHUD.jpg
So in the end it can be avoided as it does not represent a problem.
The game is Japanese based so the spaces are obviously adapted to the language.

Last edited:
Reactions: forbidden101v

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Yes, I understood it, especially because the name of the archive specifies that it is the update that brings the translation from version 1.0 to 1.1
I was just wondering why make an update version than an updated file.
Do you mean like an updated executable instead of doing the whole patching stuff? If you mean that it's just a matter of file size. It's take me next to no time to upload something thats less than 1mb than upload 200mb.
Regarding other inaccuracies, yes I found one... but here it's about modifying the HUD this time!
View attachment 3263235
So in the end it can be avoided as it does not represent a problem.
The game is Japanese based so the spaces are obviously adapted to the language.
Yeah that's a tough one. Maybe I could try having two font sizes for the hud with one being for stuff that fits in that font size and anything thats over a certain character length gets a smaller font size? I'll play around with that idea later I guess. Thanks again.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Do you mean like an updated executable instead of doing the whole patching stuff? If you mean that it's just a matter of file size. It's take me next to no time to upload something thats less than 1mb than upload 200mb.
No, I actually meant the "Game.xdelta" file updated with the fix!
It was just a question, why do we have two files (translation + correction) instead of a single file?

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
No, I actually meant the "Game.xdelta" file updated with the fix!
It was just a question, why do we have two files (translation + correction) instead of a single file?
I figured it might be more convenient for people to update their game with the correction if they applied my patch earlier. That's why there are two files.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017

View attachment 237537
Overview:
... From long ago this country has been dominated by sperm.
Sperm was also a proof of my strength. In search of a more powerful sperm, the hero explores the dungeon.

Release Date: 2015-03-31
Developer:
Translator:
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.1
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Moderator Note:
*The downloads for this game have no viruses. The false positives is because of the translation program.
If you get a warning from your anti virus give it an exception or disable it.*

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA -

Extras:

View attachment 237538 View attachment 237539 View attachment 237540
GOFILE and PIXELDRAIN are giving virus message: Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
DemonsSperm-2.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
scanning doesnt show anything but extracting gets quarantined: Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
GOFILE and PIXELDRAIN are giving virus message: Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.A
It is "Demon's Sperm EN.EXE" that triggers the antivirus, disables real-time protection, extracts the game and deletes that program. It is a program that translates the game into English and from how it behaves it seems to access the memory by inserting its own code to change the displayed texts
Here's an English patch I made which translates everything including the settings. It does get detected as a virus for some reason but hopefully I will be able to fix that in a translation update. I've included instructions on how to apply the patches.

Edit 1: Fixed Game.xdelta patch.

Edit2: Adjusted text placement on save menu and in game status menu. Use the patch if you just downloaded the game and use the update if you've used my patch before.

Reactions: MoreNow
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes