averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Update 0.2 is out, changelog in the OP.

My Subscribestar was also finally approved, so I'm glad to have an alternative to Patreon in case they crack down. Planned changes for 0.3 are up in a public post on my Patreon/Subscribestar. Hope you enjoy!

Snakemann

Jul 6, 2020
Nice Game so far, keep it going. Few questions if you don't mind asking.
Is Phone content a one time thing? Never got the option to access it again.
The Sunbathing was a one time thing for me, since there are more pics in the ressources im not sure if that is intended.
And like two posts before, how to unlock the mountains?

averagehtmlenjoyer

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Nice Game so far, keep it going. Few questions if you don't mind asking.
Is Phone content a one time thing? Never got the option to access it again.
The Sunbathing was a one time thing for me, since there are more pics in the ressources im not sure if that is intended.
And like two posts before, how to unlock the mountains?
Thanks! Phone just has the one swiping session on HookApp at the moment, if you swiped right some of them will message you back. I'm adding some more to it for 0.3. For sunbathing you can do two sessions, then you need to buy sunscreen and you can do 3 more. Someone else already explained the mountains thing. I might add a tips/hints page at some point if it gets too convoluted.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Thanks! Phone just has the one swiping session on HookApp at the moment, if you swiped right some of them will message you back. I'm adding some more to it for 0.3. For sunbathing you can do two sessions, then you need to buy sunscreen and you can do 3 more. Someone else already explained the mountains thing. I might add a tips/hints page at some point if it gets too convoluted.
think ive mentioned at some point it would be a good thing to have a hints/tips

Reactions: averagehtmlenjoyer

Snakemann

Jul 6, 2020
Okay, seems like sunbathing was my fault, trying at the wrong time. Maybe for the Phone it would be nice if left swipes returnd at a later moment or something, So nobody misses out by accident

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Played the new update and found it good enough to convince me to subscribe. Will wait eagerly for the next update. The "sorority" thing seems very promising, and I hope the dev will give us a chance to flirt and seduce mommy.

Reactions: averagehtmlenjoyer

averagehtmlenjoyer

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Played the new update and found it good enough to convince me to subscribe. Will wait eagerly for the next update. The "sorority" thing seems very promising, and I hope the dev will give us a chance to flirt and seduce mommy.
Thanks man, glad you liked it

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes