EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
IG_ty0.jpg

Overview:
The game is set in a land that is in shambles after demons invaded it. After receiving a magical necklace from a mysterious woman, you gain the power to devour those demons. Your task is to discover the mystery behind the demonic apocalypse.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-09
Release Date: 2023-04-30
Developer: T3NS3N - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Game Features:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - -

2d_wT2.jpg i17mEO.jpg 7+BIn1.jpg szF4t0.jpg AnalVore.jpg OralVore.jpg
Bloodsucker.png Demonhound.png Raal.png Inana.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Demoneater-0.15
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I like transformation and corruption themes, but something about this one scares me. From looking at the images.

Last edited:

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
The level up UI needs improvements. If we're going to be customizing our character, then we need to be told exactly what the stats do. The screen which shows what the stats do is shown only once. After you have to select your stats. I'd personally like more detailed information, like "each point in atk increases normal attack by 0.25 dmg" or whatever it is, but that might not be viable, depending on how your formulas are.
Same deal with skills. You have to select your skill tree before you can see the skills, and even then, all the skills after lvl 4 (the skills that make it worthwhile to invest in a tree) are hidden, so you're effectively making players just guess and hope the end of that tree is good. Doubly so since there's no skill reset so we can't test builds.
Character customization requires the player to have knowledge about the customization so they can make intelligent choices. The more information, the better we're able to decide. Withholding that information just leads to a worse player experience, and at that point, you might as well let the game auto-select the stat spread (likely tied to the skill tree), since that will likely more effective than players blindly muddling their way through it.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Any chance we could get the latest update (v0.2)?

I can't play the online version (I get an error message "no valid storage adapters found") on itch, which is why I'm asking.

(EDIT: it's apparently a cookie-related error, in case anyone else is having the issue. I'm not going to enable cookies because fuck tracking, but that's the solution. (Also itch is the only website I've had this issue on, which tells me it's some bullshit on their end that they could fix, but aren't going to because only privacy-conscious people are going to run into it.))

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I decided to try it and well, the first option it gave me two choice, decided to stay silent and see where it takes me.. then it was bla bla bla live as a surivier, game over.

right "delete".. its pretty poor in the writing department. Clearly going to be a waste of time with many dead ends

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Latest build was 27
Can anyone upload or update?
I need to play on joiplay for save without wiping my data on chrome