EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sezgnxY.png

Overview - Demon on a Starship:
In this game you take on a role of this incorporeal entity. Your task is to seduce girls and prevent the crew from delivering the artifact. Game is heavily inspired by Sensual Haunting from LOP.

Overview - Demon in the Flesh:
It's a short visual novel with some resource management. You play as a demon, an incubus, who suddenly awakes in a human body on Earth.​

Developer/Publisher: Rimyirr -
Censorship: No
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Demon on a Starship: - - - - - -
Demon in the Flesh: - - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

sezgnxY.png UuXkRil.png

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Crop

Aug 5, 2016
Oh, I've quite enjoyed Rimyirr's games, glad to see I'm not alone. He's got a 3rd game, which is a sequel to "Demon on a Starship". Called "Demon The Ascension", it's an rpg style.

This is the latest version, I believe. 0.3

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Demon on a Starship is actually really good once you get to new game +, which has most of the content. Not challenging, but way better than I was expecting considering I'd never heard of it before.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Looks neat, gonna give it a try :)

ps anyone know some console commands ? :p

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
I loved rimyirr for the first two games because they just plugged away and made games without talking to anyone. Once they had the game to a 50% or higher completion they would post to LoK forums. Unfortunately, the 3rd chapter is non-ren'py so I don't know how to play it on my Mac.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know what game+ does in "Demon on a ship"? Doesn't seem to be any difference between the 2 starts.

CrimsonEmerald

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know what game+ does in "Demon on a ship"? Doesn't seem to be any difference between the 2 starts.
normal starts you have to choose 3 ending new+ is unlock new endings (1 normal and 1 truth ending) way to control captain all 3 girls and new girl(read stan mind and go to his room when he looking at mornitor)

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
how do you get nancy. It says I need help from ellie

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
how do you get nancy. It says I need help from ellie
rimyirr does god's work. If you can see it in the game and it has a 3d rendered pussy... you can tag it. Though some need you to do it in new game+ and others require you to have control of other characters first. There are usually hints in the alien's monologues on what you need to find or do to control/capture each character.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
I loved rimyirr for the first two games because they just plugged away and made games without talking to anyone. Once they had the game to a 50% or higher completion they would post to LoK forums. Unfortunately, the 3rd chapter is non-ren'py so I don't know how to play it on my Mac.
It's a unity thing IIRC; works fine on my mac.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This dev is exactly what's wrong with patreon. If he was asking people money to access games 1 month before he would have hundreds of dollars each month. Since he doesnt do that people dont donate... Patreon fucking sucks man :(

Reactions: jabooty

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
New update to Demon: The Ascension.... now on 0.06!

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
updated title so members know was a little confusion cause of title not games per say

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote