DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
The stamina system sucks it goes down by 3 every time you click to move, also how can you lose stamina riding the bus it makes no sense your sitting down for fucks sake. Also the lust system goes down as well which i guess can sorta make sense but still sucks as it limits progression by alot.

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I don't want to teach, and criticize the author, but there is something else in the game that I don't particularly like, there is another male character, a blond, isn't it time to finish it already? version 0.37 and there is nothing wrong with it, it would greatly diversify the game

Reactions: scarypumpkin

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
So am I missing something here? I got the upgrades to 75 stamina but I still end up passing out like EVERY day. When I actually sleep on the bed (at like 4PM since my stamina disappears so fast) I start the next day at like 30 stamina, which means I just pass out FASTER the next day, lol.

pwatcher3212

May 18, 2024
So the cheater check thing is kinda annoying but working on trying to figure out how to bypass. I have minimal knowledge of python but simply raising the stamina and lust max in their file yielded nothing. Pretty much the only thing I've done succesfully is changed the message that appears when I get caught cheating. By minimal knowledge of python, i fuck with shit till something sticks.

abanndoned the search cause fine with my raised baseline cheat. kinda a dick move preventing console but at the same time 100% get why. People wanna bitch about lack of content when they basically cheated to get it imdiately and if they were gonna do that then why play a game.

To do this run Unren ( in tools area of the form) then choose 8 and after that go into the game folder and delete the unren dev files cause those activate the cheater check. now open the Variables.RPY and edit what you want then start a new game for those new stats to be the baseline. I only set stamina and lust to be 10k cause fucking with girl stats can cause issues maybe and last thing I wanna do is restart everytime me fucking witht he stats causes an issue.

Also edit the saves cause that's not difficult.
what folder is variables.rpy?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonCurse-0.38
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
I played this game in the early days of it and it was a grind nightmare, it got better and it's worth a try now?
Sadly still seems the same the changelog for this update states that food now gives more stamina but it appears every movement still removes 3 stamina points. me personally i used saveeditonline and edited my saves to add like 1000 food and just did that.

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
So am I missing something here? I got the upgrades to 75 stamina but I still end up passing out like EVERY day. When I actually sleep on the bed (at like 4PM since my stamina disappears so fast) I start the next day at like 30 stamina, which means I just pass out FASTER the next day, lol.
If you fine yourself not having enough stamina:
-eat breakfast in the morning
-take a nap in class
-eat lunch
-buy food in the cafeteria

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 11 Votes