Daz delete contact from daz 3d

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
i want to delete all the contact i add to daz

someone know how i can do that? or i need to uninstal daz and instal it back?

tnx

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Assuming you installed the packages using Daz's Install Manager (DIM)... you can uninstall them using the install manager too.
Either individually or all at once.

I can only speak for Windows... but you can't uninstall Daz from the windows installer. You need to uninstall Daz using from the install manager and then use the windows installer to uninstall DIM itself.

If you're looking to do a full clean up...
  • Run Daz3D and go into Preferences (F2)
  • Switch to the "Content" tab and click on the "Content Directory Manager" button at the bottom.
  • Open each dropdown list and make a note of all the directory names where Daz has stored stuff.
  • Close Daz3D
  • Open Daz Install Manager
  • Switch to the "Installed" tab and click the "tick all" box on the top line... then click the "Start Queue" button at the bottom.
    • ... this will uninstall everything, Daz3D itself and all the packages you've added.
  • Exit and then uninstall DIM itself.
  • Finally... go through the list of directories you noted down earlier and check they're all empty (or delete them... whatever).
The final bit about cleaning up the folders is really just there as a bit of overkill... just in case you added some content to Daz without using DIM. (Usually unofficial content, unzipped directly into the Daz content folders).

Reactions: Papa Ernie

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
Assuming you installed the packages using Daz's Install Manager (DIM)... you can uninstall them using the install manager too.
Either individually or all at once.

I can only speak for Windows... but you can't uninstall Daz from the windows installer. You need to uninstall Daz using from the install manager and then use the windows installer to uninstall DIM itself.

If you're looking to do a full clean up...
  • Run Daz3D and go into Preferences (F2)
  • Switch to the "Content" tab and click on the "Content Directory Manager" button at the bottom.
  • Open each dropdown list and make a note of all the directory names where Daz has stored stuff.
  • Close Daz3D
  • Open Daz Install Manager
  • Switch to the "Installed" tab and click the "tick all" box on the top line... then click the "Start Queue" button at the bottom.
    • ... this will uninstall everything, Daz3D itself and all the packages you've added.
  • Exit and then uninstall DIM itself.
  • Finally... go through the list of directories you noted down earlier and check they're all empty (or delete them... whatever).
The final bit about cleaning up the folders is really just there as a bit of overkill... just in case you added some content to Daz without using DIM. (Usually unofficial content, unzipped directly into the Daz content folders).
tq its realt helped me

Reactions: 79flavors