quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
jedi demons can use ability to force impregnation when lust is almost full.
I can't do this even when my char is over 9000 arousal. Any ideas why? Full demon TF atm, trying to impregnate Whitney (all settings are on) and all the traits are there. I am doing this using a reverse rape event on DOL+ and I cheated the demon TF.
1714852237207.png

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
I can't do this even when my char is over 9000 arousal. Any ideas why? Full demon TF atm, trying to impregnate Whitney (all settings are on) and all the traits are there. I am doing this using a reverse rape event on DOL+ and I cheated the demon TF.
View attachment 3602994
I think that it's the npc that should be with the lust almost full

Last edited:

ieatbab1e5

Nov 15, 2023
View attachment 3602994
bc whitney doesnt have any pregnancy content yet

the most you could do is turn on "incomplete pregancy content", but that would basically be like impregnating some rando npc
zero acknowledgement of neither pregnancy nor child when it's born

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
this game is ALMOST 4/5, but I really wish it showed what your partner in scene looked like rather than just focusing on my character. I want to see the big boobs that are described swinging in my face rather than just a text description and the most we get is their butt and an xray of their inside. To me that's really make the game alot better for me

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
this game is ALMOST 4/5, but I really wish it showed what your partner in scene looked like rather than just focusing on my character. I want to see the big boobs that are described swinging in my face rather than just a text description and the most we get is their butt and an xray of their inside. To me that's really make the game alot better for me
Well, make all the sprites and code for that then, cause these ain't making themselves lemme tell you. You can contribute that to the game even.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Well, make all the sprites and code for that then, cause these ain't making themselves lemme tell you. You can contribute that to the game even.
couldn't we possibly use the cutouts for the female MC in their place (I noticed it had a cut out for MC's chest when it's focused) and vice versa? I'm not asking for entirely unique sprites, just something

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
couldn't we possibly use the cutouts for the female MC in their place (I noticed it had a cut out for MC's chest when it's focused) and vice versa? I'm not asking for entirely unique sprites, just something
No, NPC silhouettes hardly share poses with PC

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
bc whitney doesnt have any pregnancy content yet

the most you could do is turn on "incomplete pregancy content", but that would basically be like impregnating some rando npc
zero acknowledgement of neither pregnancy nor child when it's born
I did. The force impregnation option still won't show. I think I'll just give up.

No, NPC silhouettes hardly share poses with PC
The game is pretty weird with the pose described vs shown anyway, might as well do that.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Sorry for double posting but
1714865407500.png
Got it with the wolf. I checked the demon TF value and it had dropped to 30 for some reason.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
my guess would be that since you arent supposed to be able to impregnate whitney yet, the forced impregnation mechanic isnt implemented for them
now the dog gets all the nut instead smh
Its more so the fact this demon level wasn't 90 or higher. Doesn't matter if the impregnation element for Whitney was added or not yet (ala the NPC Pregnancy applying to Whitney atm) or the beastial type.

Reactions: ieatbab1e5

ieatbab1e5

Nov 15, 2023
Its more so the fact this demon level wasn't 90 or higher. Doesn't matter if the impregnation element for Whitney was added or not yet (ala the NPC Pregnancy applying to Whitney atm) or the beastial type.
ah that makes sense
ive only briefly messed around w the pregnancy content, since being pregnant is such a chore lol
thanks for the correction c:

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes