• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

illol

Aug 2, 2023
whenever i look for marks and try to enter the car my skirt snachts on a car and find myself back to the mall, is that normal?

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
I've already started a game and I'd prefer not to restart, but that's starting to look impossible.
NPC settings, and basically any other settings that aren't about initially designing your character, can be accessed in your bedroom. And any other safehouse location, but the bedroom is the most obvious and immediately accessible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: quiboune

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
NPC settings, and basically any other settings that aren't about initially designing your character, can be accessed in your bedroom. And any other safehouse location, but the bedroom is the most obvious and immediately accessible.
Thanks a lot! I was actually about to restart the game to change that and a few other things

Alpha Fenix

Feb 2, 2019
I cannot find explanations for the different types of graphic mods. BEEESSSwax or okbd or paril. Maybe I’m looking bad, some good soul who would like to lose 5 minutes to explain?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
How does one play the game: And by no means am I saying or tell them how to play, just speaking for fun times.

Personally I guess it's a mood thing. Generally I play either as a Male or a Futa MC, with pretty much everyone being female, with maybe the exception of Robin, who I totally go with a male and tiny dick because I 1000% want to being a crossdresser and hope to eventually have him locked up and maybe get fem him up more (and if we ever get the male pregnancy... heh).

Do enjoy the natural love of literally having the lone cock in a sea of pussy, as it is nice. Same time though, do feel like there could be some additions or bonuses/penalties to having a setting where you are the only male/female/futa in a world with only male/females as an option. Maybe... and this is me thinking out loud here, maybe Avery runs a breeding clinic, and we could opt into that and earn a steady amount of cash for donating sperm or such. Could even maybe get Whitney involved into it too.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
How does one play the game: And by no means am I saying or tell them how to play, just speaking for fun times.

Personally I guess it's a mood thing. Generally I play either as a Male or a Futa MC, with pretty much everyone being female, with maybe the exception of Robin, who I totally go with a male and tiny dick because I 1000% want to being a crossdresser and hope to eventually have him locked up and maybe get fem him up more (and if we ever get the male pregnancy... heh).

Do enjoy the natural love of literally having the lone cock in a sea of pussy, as it is nice. Same time though, do feel like there could be some additions or bonuses/penalties to having a setting where you are the only male/female/futa in a world with only male/females as an option. Maybe... and this is me thinking out loud here, maybe Avery runs a breeding clinic, and we could opt into that and earn a steady amount of cash for donating sperm or such. Could even maybe get Whitney involved into it too.
I go for a males only world

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Does anybody know how to raise the NPC pregnacy cap? I can't seem to find anything in the save game files that allude to it, cap is enough for some people but definitely scratches my kink to see how many ladies my character can impregnate in a week, or day, or how many roaming around.
my cheat mod has that, it has infinite pregnancy NPC, it store the pregnancy somewhere so game think there's no pregnancy going. it stored until reach 1 day before born. default pregnancy capped at 10.
1714787525647.png
Link : source code :

Last edited:
Reactions: sparrow_rose

earwings

Jul 4, 2021
my cheat mod has that, it has infinite pregnancy NPC, it store the pregnancy somewhere so game think there's no pregnancy going. it stored until reach 1 day before born. default pregnancy capped at 10.
View attachment 3600931
Is it possible to combine that with Dol-Plus?

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Is it possible to combine that with Dol-Plus?
yes, you can, the server version allows you to inject the cheat to any version of the game or you can use the onine version of the cheat, it also support the dolp. both has instruction in readme. I do too use DOLP.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
View attachment 3600931
I really wanted to use this but it needs so many things to make it work with DoL+. I was willing to change from the offline version to online but downloading extensions is too much. It would be great if you could provide a DoL+ with your mod included, but I understand that might be too much to ask of you.

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
View attachment 3600931
Link: Mediafire - I can't download without a premium...
1714827426301.png
I also made an account, but all the same request.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I really wanted to use this but it needs so many things to make it work with DoL+. I was willing to change from the offline version to online but downloading extensions is too much. It would be great if you could provide a DoL+ with your mod included, but I understand that might be too much to ask of you.
Well, true the step isnt straightforward as just double click to make it work on other versions. Also for me to include this on other version is easy things to do, i just think the server/online version would cover other DoL version. Added DoLP with default arts, check the download link again.

4.50 star(s) 174 Votes