RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I imagine Saint Peter going "HOW MANY DICKS DID YOU SUCK!?!" and she points out that technically she's still a virgin so you can't deny her the wings. After she gets the wings Saint Peter is like "Try not to suck any dick on your way through the parking lot!"
I Rules Lawyered My Way To Angelhood And All I Got Was This Stupid T-Shirt :v

Reactions: atur and anubis1970

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Gotta give props when deserved, making this stuff is an enormous effort that often has no payback.

The other thing that springs to mind (The thread making me start a new game for the heck of it), it's nice (and great for replay) That the NPC's genders are mutable (both in the sense that they can be set to be random, and that the player has the choice to set them before hand). I see two issues with this though;

It's obvious that pre-planned scenes are harder like this, though using the combat mechanic to resolve helps get around this, pre-written bits get weird, either exclusinary to one NPC gender, or simply strangely set up. The 'obvious' fix is to make two events, one for each NPC gender (Depending on the 'gender' of that half, bust or crotch as the scene demands, as flashing scenes would 100% fall into this blanket issue). Of course this too is lots of writing work scene to scene. Depending in your opnions, you could always take the CoC solution to this issue (which is to farm out scenes of particular characters to different people).

The biggest issue to me is actually easy to fix, which is NPC names. It's super wierd when Eve spawns as male, or Mason female just because of the linguisticly gendered nature of a lot of those names. I'd alternate names in cases of those to be more male or female sounding (Eve becomes Adam, Mason becomes Madison, etc), or to spend a lot of time finding gender neutral names. This could of course be US culture issues, not sure since language / nationality has a lot of differences in gender naming coventions and the like, so maybe I'm just biased in this one.
I try to write most scenes such that they make sense for any gender/genital combination. There are limitations with that, and there are lines here and there that do differ based on the NPC's configuration.

I'd rather keep to one name per NPC for the sake of simplicity. As you note though, finding names that everyone associates with both genders can be a challenge.
It seems kind of weird that we can't take off the other combatant's clothes. Normally they're pretty quick to get naked, but sometimes they'll keep farting around and I'll have to kiss them to orgasm.
It is strange. The ability to help NPCs out of their clothes is planned.

It'll change the game's balance a bit by making Bailey easier to deal with.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Interesting quirk. If you strip down to your underwear at the beach and you get the "random person assaults you and tries to steal your clothes" event they'll try to steal your nudity. Same with the dog that tries to bite off your clothes.

It's also a bit head scratching that if you put on the bikini bottoms as a male character he'll say it's too lewd. But if you then put on the bikini top it's fine. I guess that makes more sense after you've been slimed a few times and grow big boobs.

Reactions: Arkus86

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Is there like an easy way for Whitney to fuck me? I want them to take my vaginal verginity but its been like two months and nothing has happened other than bullying and oral.
Besides him taking you out and getting it on in the dinner, there was one event on the school yard where one of his friends tries to get a piece and he/she takes the MC around a corner to "vent their frustrations".

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
Bikini top is for females only, so when you wear it you are seen as female... and females can't go out topless.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
So is this only sub content so far? Since all of the sex options I've seen as a male are "submissive"
Red (defiant) options aren't available if the encounter is consensual, but purple options are considered assertive instead of submissive. On soft mode all encounters are considered consensual, so you won't have access to defiant actions.
Interesting quirk. If you strip down to your underwear at the beach and you get the "random person assaults you and tries to steal your clothes" event they'll try to steal your nudity. Same with the dog that tries to bite off your clothes.

It's also a bit head scratching that if you put on the bikini bottoms as a male character he'll say it's too lewd. But if you then put on the bikini top it's fine. I guess that makes more sense after you've been slimed a few times and grow big boobs.
Thanks for the heads up.

As @Ryan Waxx says, wearing part of a bikini makes you look like a girl. And topless girls are lewd.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I guess everybody in this game has Lois Lane disease where they can't tell who a person is if they wear the tiniest bit of concealing attire.

I was just looking for a speedo for the guy character since he's at exhibitionism 5 and is ready for something more exciting than frumpy swim shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.1.26.1 is out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess everybody in this game has Lois Lane disease where they can't tell who a person is if they wear the tiniest bit of concealing attire.

I was just looking for a speedo for the guy character since he's at exhibitionism 5 and is ready for something more exciting than frumpy swim shorts.
Understandable.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
I might just be an idiot, but is there anyway to disable certain NPC's? Currently trying to get captured by the monstrous wolf, but Eden keeps finding me first no matter what I try. It doesn't help that this whole "combat system" does a poor job of letting me defend myself from Eden, thus leading to me almost always being captured and having to waste ingame days just to break free and maybe get a chance to get the "You're being hunted" message and actually get the wolf instead of Eden, again.

Reactions: I'mWabbit

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I might just be an idiot, but is there anyway to disable certain NPC's? Currently trying to get captured by the monstrous wolf, but Eden keeps finding me first no matter what I try. It doesn't help that this whole "combat system" does a poor job of letting me defend myself from Eden, thus leading to me almost always being captured and having to waste ingame days just to break free and maybe get a chance to get the "You're being hunted" message and actually get the wolf instead of Eden, again.
Maybe if you level up your relationship with Eden so she'll let you go into the forest alone? IIRC the grind only takes less than an ingame week to max her out (when she lets you go to town for a whole week).

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Maybe if you level up your relationship with Eden so she'll let you go into the forest alone? IIRC the grind only takes less than an ingame week to max her out (when she lets you go to town for a whole week).
I suppose I could do that, but I hate Eden as a character, so I would love to avoid it if at all possible. Something about a person who apparently hunts minors with a full fledged gun to groom them into sex slaves, and then having to go along with it just to get the scenes I want, rubs me the wrong way. Yes I realize that's pretty much all that this game is, but at least every other character you can avoid in some fashion. Eden is so far the only one who can't be avoided in any other way, and it's actually bothering me.

Reactions: atur

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Eh. First time I played the game I went for the awoo route and had to go out of my way to actually meet Eden; got the impression they don't actually go into the very deep woods (about past the lake area) where I got abducted and mindbroken by the rape-wolvesFOUND THE CUTE FURRY FRIENDS.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I'm considering adding a high deviancy option that would let you seek out the wolves on your own.
Love the game really top bins!
If I want to make a hentai comic based off this would there be a issue?
I'm glad to hear that!

That won't be an issue at all.

StrangeRobin

Mar 23, 2018
Question o; I saw that in the recent update you added the option to voluntarily go at a guy's penis in combat rather than have to wait for them to do something, does that also work for girls? I ask because I do enjoy my girl to girl encounters. lol.

Reactions: Largo

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
For some reason the option to voluntarily go for a guy's penis doesn't seem to work with dogs or wolves. I still have to wait for them to do it themselves

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Question o; I saw that in the recent update you added the option to voluntarily go at a guy's penis in combat rather than have to wait for them to do something, does that also work for girls? I ask because I do enjoy my girl to girl encounters. lol.
It should be working for girls. Requires high promiscuity if the encounter is consensual.
For some reason the option to voluntarily go for a guy's penis doesn't seem to work with dogs or wolves. I still have to wait for them to do it themselves
Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
hey vrelnir what if you add the action of inviting Whitney to the Friday events after all he/she likes sluts right. also could you add a way to change gender. (note the MC)

4.50 star(s) 164 Votes