Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Maybe Whitney is actually a dog and the description just left that part out.
Whitney could be anything, as well the rest of the characters. The characters are just too imprecise. I would prefer more defined secondary characters, even if I can't choose if they have penis or vagina.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Sometimes, the fight/sex system describes physically impossible sexual acts, as fondle the penis that is penetrating a pussy or try to lick and penetrate a pussy at the same time. Maybe it would be good to limit the amount of things the MC can do at the same time (it's not necessary he/her is doing something different with every hand, feet, mouth, pussy/penis and anus at the same time) but improving the descriptions of the things the MC is actually doing. For example, I prefer a long and sexy description of just a BJ and nothing else during a turn of the sexual encounter than a simple enumeration of four or five extremely confusing sexual acts (her nipples are being fondled by the muscular woman, her mouth is being penetrated by slim man's cock, her pussy is being penetrated by slim man's cock, her anus is being penetrated by muscular woman´s tongue, she is grabbing fat man's cock with her right hand, she is playing with muscular woman's pussy with his left hand, her pussy is being fondled by voluptuous woman's hand, her feet are resting....) I usually skip fast that kind of descriptions, repetitive and not at all stimulating. Quality over quantity.

PS. I think I have found a but. In my gameplay, Whitney is a girl, she has vagina, and 0% of women have penis... Well, in one of the events, Whitney is "She", and she has penis even if she has vagine during the rest of the events. And it seems Whitney is not the only woman with penis.
I know NPCs are all contortionists at the moment. I plan to rework a few things around combat to make that sort of thing easier to fix.

NPCs having the wrong genitals is an old problem, and occurs when the game fails to clear one NPC before loading another, resulting in an NPC with the characteristics of both. Whitney must have inherited some dude's penis. Thanks for letting me know.
Maybe add a backyards and gardens transportation mode, like the alleyways? In daytime it will be tricky to travel due to kids, homemakers, police and curious neighbours watching. At night it's mostly deserted except for the odd dog or person hanging out in their garden after dark.

Edit: In fact, just turn the current alleys connecting to the residential areas into backyards and gardens with less chance of nighttime discovery. If you are inclined to change it, anyway :)

Edit 2: And if you are taking suggestions, maybe add a kitchen where you can have meals but you also risk running up a bill with Bailey, to the orphanage :D
Thanks for the ideas, and the suggestion.
I too think that devs should make pictures optional. Not because (or not only because) of my imagination, but to make it less obvious what kind of sick stuff i'm up to while other people of the household run around the room. Not everybody has the luxury of his or her own room, so text-only games can be a very good way to not make your perversions obvious. Others may, like me, just enjoy having their significant other nearby, without making the smut too obvious. And others still might just like to play on their tablet or smartphone while in the park or on the train without getting taken in for public indecency.

Gladly, by just renaming some folders, this game is pretty easily convertable to "just some tame pictures please, so i know when it rains and how much people want to make me their bitch".

Also - and this is a compliment, of course - I find DoL pretty entertaining from a game-standpoint. Its literally playable for hours without touching oneself. (shocking!)

Last but not least I noticed, that when the character loses his/her 'oral virginity', the game just states "It tastes strange."
And I highly enjoy that, because not only is it a very different reaction than to the losing of other 'virginities', its also so, so true. :p Genius!
Thank you!
On the HTML browser version of the game you've got some options available like using plugins to remove pictures or just renaming the image folder so that any images it tries to load end up broken. Which isn't exactly elegant, but works. I'm gonna guess that if you can get into the filesystem on your tablet/phone/whatever it's probably set up in a similar way and you could rename some of the image folders and it *might* not flip a bitch. So maybe worth a try as an interim solution. Make a backup of the folder you're tinkering with if you decide to change anything.
Oh, unless you have an apple product in which case I can only assume there'll be 2~5 needlessly complicated steps required to do anything useful.

Maybe Whitney is actually a dog and the description just left that part out.
If you just want to play with no images, there is a text-only version of the game. It has the advantage of replacing images with text in some cases, like the weather description.

There's no text-only Android version though.
is it possible to have sex with Doren if you visit their flat enough?
Not yet. You can just "innocently" expose yourself.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
NPCs having the wrong genitals is an old problem, and occurs when the game fails to clear one NPC before loading another, resulting in an NPC with the characteristics of both. Whitney must have inherited some dude's penis. Thanks for letting me know.
Could the same somehow happen to the player?
I've had a case where some npc in a public scene referred to the PCs cute penis when she didn't have any.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Could the same somehow happen to the player?
I've had a case where some npc in a public scene referred to the PCs cute penis when she didn't have any.
NPC comments about your genitals are a bit buggy at the moment. Crossdressing has been changed a bunch over the last several months and a number of issues have crept in.

That said, if they think you're a boy they'll refer to your covered up vagina as a penis. They assume that's what you have.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
is there a way to cheat to get money
If you're playing the most recent version just use the built in cheat menu. As of version 1.22 Vrelnir has added a cheat menu. Enable it when you start a new game, and then open during the game. Money is down near the very bottom of the cheat menu, and it shows the number of pence you have, ie. 500 = 5 Pounds

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
If you're playing the most recent version just use the built in cheat menu. As of version 1.22 Vrelnir has added a cheat menu. Enable it when you start a new game, and then open during the game. Money is down near the very bottom of the cheat menu, and it shows the number of pence you have, ie. 500 = 5 Pounds
so i need to start a new game?

Coda430

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for the fun the game given to me.
However I wonder is there any possible way to stop Bailey taking away my money? I hate my character being violated again and again just for money. Is there any possible ending that can make my character pury and happy? Thank you.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I reckon the character getting violated is kind of the point of this game.
That said, you can just fight him off. Or stay with Eden. Basically, you can choose who does the violating, mostly.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I didn't see this asked; is there a way to play as a girl with a penis? Or is that for NPCs only?, or do they just refer to you by your genitals either way? Gotta get that futa amazon fix, and being called a little boy all time is more for a shota run.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I didn't see this asked; is there a way to play as a girl with a penis? Or is that for NPCs only?, or do they just refer to you by your genitals either way? Gotta get that futa amazon fix, and being called a little boy all time is more for a shota run.
Not officially, though the mod at the bottom of page 5 has options in it's cheat menu to add/remove male and female genitals. Look for post 100, again at the bottom of page 5 of this thread. Seems like the mod author has been updating that post's download each time he updates his mod.

Reactions: Chrathrard

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Thanks for the fun the game given to me.
However I wonder is there any possible way to stop Bailey taking away my money? I hate my character being violated again and again just for money. Is there any possible ending that can make my character pury and happy? Thank you.
You're welcome.

@UnDeaD_CyBorG is right. There's no way to stop Bailey permanently, but if you can beat them up or make them cum you'll be clear for a week.
As @crash.7ds says, not officially. It's planned. I've built the game with it in mind, but there's a lot that will need to change anyway. Still not sure how crossdressing should work for a futa character either.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
As @crash.7ds says, not officially. It's planned. I've built the game with it in mind, but there's a lot that will need to change anyway. Still not sure how crossdressing should work for a futa character either.
Just tried the mod and now it's giving an error throughout every encounter and that character is now unuseable. Also says she's a hermaphrodite at all times—guess that won't work. I've no idea how games are made, so forgive my ignorance, but in most games of this genre, you pick what you look like and what you want to be called. Everyone just sees that you're a Normie McNormerson, musclegril, sissyboi, etc. I don't know if crossdressing is an important part of the game; everyone seems totally fine with genital swaps either way. But while the MC is androgynous, nobody seems too curious to find out what they are.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Not officially, though the mod at the bottom of page 5 has options in it's cheat menu to add/remove male and female genitals. Look for post 100, again at the bottom of page 5 of this thread. Seems like the mod author has been updating that post's download each time he updates his mod.
Well officially you can start with man. Then grow boobs and hairs. Tada! Now you are woman with penis. But beware. You can be beaten instead of just sex for pretending to be a real woman. Developer nicely already put this into mechanics.

I hope there will be chance that female NPC to act with you like sissy when you have a dick and submissive. Like fuck with strapon and so on.

4.50 star(s) 164 Votes