Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Control regain in noncon, at price of a little stress and trauma.
"ohh go im getting raped! this is horrible...the only thing that will make me feel better is make sure he cums in me!"

also what if you play a male? i know this game isnt really set up for that..but do dudes get a means to restore control while getting raped? leg lock the woman?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
"ohh go im getting raped! this is horrible...the only thing that will make me feel better is make sure he cums in me!"

also what if you play a male? i know this game isnt really set up for that..but do dudes get a means to restore control while getting raped? leg lock the woman?
It is a promiscuity 6 move, so it's more of a being such a depraved slut that you decide to feel good from it
and, you can just be fucked in the ass as a guy, lol
idk if there is an equivalent move for the player being the one penetrating

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
No, the methods of avoidance are rather known. It's just that they don't work should you choose to protect Robin.
Playing a strong character, I've found out you can beat Bailey rather easy, combined with the Excellent English and Excellent science traits. If your pain meter is around 70% during combat with him, you can always choose the Apologize option just to beat on him some more, before he's defeated.

Problem is, during the next encounter, this asshole decides to bring a thug as backup. Now it's even harder, but if you pay Bailey then, during the next encounter he will not bring the thug along, it resets.

I know that his rent day is avoidable, but I REALLY wanna raise that rebelliousness up - stoke the fires of a revolt even more and hopefully see Bailey dragged from his office by an angry mob of orphans one day.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Playing a strong character, I've found out you can beat Bailey rather easy, combined with the Excellent English and Excellent science traits. If your pain meter is around 70% during combat with him, you can always choose the Apologize option just to beat on him some more, before he's defeated.

Problem is, during the next encounter, this asshole decides to bring a thug as backup. Now it's even harder, but if you pay Bailey then, during the next encounter he will not bring the thug along, it resets.

I know that his rent day is avoidable, but I REALLY wanna raise that rebelliousness up - stoke the fires of a revolt even more and hopefully see Bailey dragged from his office by an angry mob of orphans one day.
You can always just make them cum

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: HerrLeutnant

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
You can always just make them cum
Issue with that is beating her or making her cum still has you get punished...so there's really no point, unless you want the punishment...but then why even fight back? Just say no and go get raped in a alley by dogs...

4.50 star(s) 167 Votes