Ren'Py Completed Defiler Wings [v1.4.1] [The Old Huntsman]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Sem Título.jpg

Overview:
"Defiler Wings". It is a dragon simulator. You will raise a dragon kin under the command of mighty shape shifting demon-mistress - the mother of dragons. To be successful you will need to rob the common folk, rise the villages, storm the castles, rob the caravans e.t.c But above all of course you will kidnap and rape many-many virgin maids (princesses, elves, mermaids and gigantes included!).

Thread Updated: 2016-10-06
Release Date: 2016-10-06
Developer/Publisher: The Old Huntsman - -
Censorship: No
Version: English 1.0.1, Machine Translation 1.4.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac 1.4.1: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Win/Linux/Mac (v1.0.1): - - -
Android (v1.0.1):
- - -

Extra:
On-Going Translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

70owqs5ielbr.jpg jgp2llwt7wo9.jpg oimms5kuwc5w.jpg ttxhk6w76987.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks like his stuff will check it out

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
This is not a dragon game, this is a bee's game. Cause if male bee's fucking female bee's, the male bee died instantly but offspring many eggs to pass on the baton. :p

Reactions: Dark51

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Is it just me or are the links mislabeled - as in Russian linking to the v1.0.1 EN version of the game and English linking to MOD of the 1.0.1 version?

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Some are censored and some aren't. Just pray the pic you see is uncensored. :p

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The game play rocks!!! How often do you get to be a dragon you helped create and cause havoc and chaos!

Reactions: JungleNuts

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Oldhuntsman seems to be one of the most talented smut game makers out there that can actually make interesting gameplay. However his projects might be called overambitious. Think he is working on a new game now, but I have no idea what it is about as I can't read russian. Here is his blog oldhuntergames.blogspot.com.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
If you wanna add developer commands to the game, go to: "\...\DefilerWings.app\game\options.pyc", open it up with Notepad+ and change "config.developer = False" to "True" (Line 17). Unsure of what commands work.

Generic Shift+O to open console.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
For developer commands, I use them to see what variables can be changed and how to enter it. I'll do shift+d and click on the variables button. Then I'll be able to see what can be changed to my benefit.:D

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Oldhuntsman seems to be one of the most talented smut game makers out there that can actually make interesting gameplay. However his projects might be called overambitious. Think he is working on a new game now, but I have no idea what it is about as I can't read russian. Here is his blog oldhuntergames.blogspot.com.
Have to agree with love his work

Reactions: StJesuz

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Love the old huntsmans stuff, can't wait for him to update this, he does some great work

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes