Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
A new FANTASY incarnation of the deep space waifu series! A casual strip 'em up action game! Travel to the fantastical kingdom of Hentalia and do some CLOTH DAMAGE to giant girls! Meet lots of waifus from fantastical races, all waiting to meet you! Be a hero! Save the Kingdom! And slay some… monsters!

Released: 28/Sep/18
Developer/Publisher: Neko Climax Studios
Censorship: No
Version: v1.0
Language: English
Other Games: / / Deep Space Waifu: World / Deep Space Waifu: Nekomimi
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download (Patch Applied):
- - - - - -

Adult Patch
Create a new file in the Deep Space Waifu Fantasy_data folder
Name the new file nude.patch or nude.patch.txt

header.jpg GIRL FAERY-resources.assets-172.png BRAZIL-resources.assets-371.png

Last edited by a moderator:

badgerbane

Aug 11, 2017
So, I can navigate the menus fine but I'm hammering 'start game' and it just keeps dinging at me. Won't actually do anything useful like... start the game. Anyone know a fix for this?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
So, I can navigate the menus fine but I'm hammering 'start game' and it just keeps dinging at me. Won't actually do anything useful like... start the game. Anyone know a fix for this?
Should be fixed now

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
I cant save the game, always when I bet the first girl im back to the main menu

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
You do need a patch to remove censorship. Make a file called nude.patch in the game data folder.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
You do need a patch to remove censorship. Make a file called nude.patch in the game data folder.
It should be in there but I could have forgotten. nude.patch or nude.patch.txt will work.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Like, the setting or the gameplay? The gameplay itself is the same as the other Deep Space Waifu games which is a ship controlled shooter, similar to touhou, where you do clothing damage to the background image of a character to strip them while also fighting off enemies trying to kill you. The settings themselves are just various themes for the girls to follow.

Reactions: RayAsher

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Like, the setting or the gameplay? The gameplay itself is the same as the other Deep Space Waifu games which is a ship controlled shooter, similar to touhou, where you do clothing damage to the background image of a character to strip them while also fighting off enemies trying to kill you. The settings themselves are just various themes for the girls to follow.
Okay thanks man, hmm lets see if this is a hit or a miss.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote