WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Yes, don't miss the in my opinion best scene in the living room at afternoon. The ranks don't really matter yet, I don't have the time or money resources to do updates including all girls all the time, so next update will be 1 main and 1 side girl, so sorry if your favorite girl won't get as much attention :FeelsBadMan:
no problem at all m8 , just asked to be certain I didn't do anything wrong or that I'd missed some crutial part :)

And the livingroom afternoon scene would be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then I didn't miss it :D

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Dirty money cheat, load console type $ inventory.earn(xx) xx = amount.
But you are honestly better off visiting the Doctor daily and taking the experimental pills!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i bet the pills cause your penis to grow as big as a baby's arm holding an apple.......

Guss

May 26, 2018
I made sure even tho it is short that it still has some sexy scenes so try it out :closedtongue: especially if you like the mom.
If you need any help rendering , let me know, I have Daz3D, Maya 18, and 3d Max I'm running a FX-8350 with 2g Nvidia video card, 32 gig mem... if your needing any help..

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
If you need any help rendering , let me know, I have Daz3D, Maya 18, and 3d Max I'm running a FX-8350 with 2g Nvidia video card, 32 gig mem... if your needing any help..
I also have a 2gb nvidia card which is the main problem with rendering since i have to downgrade all kinda textures to make it render with gpu, im already saving up and hopefully i can upgrade soon, so i can make push updates faster out and make renders better looking.

Reactions: MasterDk78

Guss

May 26, 2018
2 GPU's are better than 1, I'm just offering to help out..my octa core really helps out. Just keep me in mind, sir.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
If pregnent is comming into the game, let it be by choice please.
Some are into that, others are not.

I have not tested out the game, was just reading topics while downloading it :)
I wish you the best of luck

Reactions: VOYEUR

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Stealth is not really important in this version but i note it down thx for the report.
Every stat can go higher than max stated. DeepImpact 2018-08-10 09-50-56-96.jpg getting ready to see the girl again for more knowledge.

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes