ThanosDemands

Jun 20, 2018
0.2 just came out this month and sadly I can't make this my main job yet, so it depends on the support but hopefully i can finish it in 2 months, there is a lot of content i wanna add for Sandra and Lizzy since they won the poll :) and as always the goal is it to make every version better.
No worries, played the game. I'm into the story, just keep balance between content and story. Best of luck mate!

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
This seems promising.
However, maybe the back alley minigame shouldn't have white text on an off-white background.

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
Interesting premise. It's still a bit short (that's to be expected at this stage), but I think with enough time this could turn into something interesting. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one

anschwww

May 10, 2017
my AV hates the Deep Impact.exe :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

but only 2c, 2b is fine....

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
my AV hates the Deep Impact.exe :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

but only 2c, 2b is fine....
Thats weird, but unless the uploader changed something there should be no issue with it. If you can message me on our discord to check if we can solve that issue.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
not NTR? it's a shame because I think it's a dynamic that looks good with the game and attracts a certain audience (pregnancies and rivalry for women sounds interesting), and it's always good to have male characters development instead of 'just women and they're all yours'. I respect your decision, I have not tried the game yet, I'll prove it ;)

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
not NTR? it's a shame because I think it's a dynamic that looks good with the game and attracts a certain audience (pregnancies and rivalry for women sounds interesting), and it's always good to have male characters development instead of 'just women and they're all yours'. I respect your decision, I have not tried the game yet, I'll prove it ;)
We won't add ntr but you will be able to play as other guys as well in later builds.

Reactions: -Loli-Ghost-
D

Deleted member 841602

well i cant earn money,it gives an error.

Code:
Full traceback:
  File "game/sociallinks/drling.rpy", line 87, in script
    $inventory.earn(20)
  File "E:\Temp\MEGAsync Downloads\DeepImpact-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Temp\MEGAsync Downloads\DeepImpact-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/sociallinks/drling.rpy", line 87, in <module>
    $inventory.earn(20)
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

While running game code:
    $inventory.earn(20)
    $inventory.earn(20)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
well i cant earn money,it gives an error.

Code:
Full traceback:
    $inventory.earn(20)
  File "E:\Temp\MEGAsync Downloads\DeepImpact-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Temp\MEGAsync Downloads\DeepImpact-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $inventory.earn(20)

While running game code:
    $inventory.earn(20)
    $inventory.earn(20)
Sounds like a bug where the function inventory.earn() got overwritten by an int object.

Open the console and type
print inventory.earn

If it gives you back a number, type
del inventory.earn
print inventory.earn

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes