Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Would it be a correct statement that Old Saves do not work with this new version?
Every "Load" game that I attempt to use gives me the "Grey Screen of Death" (Rollback Errors)...
Do I have to re-start from the beginning? I didn't see anything in the OP that said it was necessary. :)

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Would it be a correct statement that Old Saves do not work with this new version?
Every "Load" game that I attempt to use gives me the "Grey Screen of Death" (Rollback Errors)...
Do I have to re-start from the beginning? I didn't see anything in the OP that said it was necessary. :)
My advice is that you just wait for 0.2 since its gonna be huge with many changes and i can't tell yet if its gonna be compatible with 0.1 saves

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
The game starts out really grainy, but it gets better at about the last 2 or 3 renders... hope the next update he's able to improve the quality. There are some cute girls but grainy renders really makes the game feels lazy and cheap.

I read you're having troubles with your PC, just let the render run for longer, reduce texture resolution to fit your VRAM (there are assets that do this for you) and so on... there's a lot of things you can do to make great renders on a not so great machine.

Good luck, I'm interest to see where the stuff with Alexia leads.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
The game starts out really grainy, but it gets better at about the last 2 or 3 renders... hope the next update he's able to improve the quality. There are some cute girls but grainy renders really makes the game feels lazy and cheap.

I read you're having troubles with your PC, just let the render run for longer, reduce texture resolution to fit your VRAM (there are assets that do this for you) and so on... there's a lot of things you can do to make great renders on a not so great machine.

Good luck, I'm interest to see where the stuff with Alexia leads.
Yeah, already doing that for the next version. My graphic card is supper shitty and even with reducing textures and other tricks some scenes are still hard to do. The issue is the story is big and the budget at the moment is small so i can't let everything render forever, not only would the next update take a half a year then but i also have more electricity costs than i even get back with the game. Anyway the only issue at the moment in the upcoming 0.2 is that the quality might be a bit low on high res screens but at least we were able to remove all grain issues.

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Just to clear things up, there is no 0.1d version and android won't be supported anymore in 0.2. Reason for that is that the whole interface and mini games just won't work on phones.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
When can we expect an update with more scenes and story? This game has a good start let's hope it won't be one of those unfinished ones!

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes