VN Ren'Py Completed Deep Impact Special Edition [Ep. 1-2] [VCProductions]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ending_title2.png

Overview:
After you receive a call from your school doctor she introduces you to a new type of drug that she developed, it apparently triggers certain instincts in a woman that gives them the need to reproduce and getting breed by whoever is close to them during the effect of the drug. The MC (you) now has a lot of power in his hands and can't wait to try it out on the next best girl he can think of.
This is a separate game, meaning you don't need to have you're save from the main game to play it.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-21
Release Date: 2019-01-21
Developer: VCProductions -
Censored: no
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Main Game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Patches:
Extras: Italian Translation*

*This file/port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

preview 1.png preview 2.png preview 3.png preview 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Not bad but seemed to be somewhat hurried. But I'm not complaining - that little extra ep. was unexpected so a welcome surprise :) And the 'internal view' thing is really catching on, me like :p

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Not bad but seemed to be somewhat hurried. But I'm not complaining - that little extra ep. was unexpected so a welcome surprise :) And the 'internal view' thing is really catching on, me like :p
Yeah my irl job really cuts down the development time at the moment but I still try to release something, and if you like the internal view stuff there will be a lot more of that in the other episodes :sneaky:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hey @FatmanVC not complaining here, not at all!

After all it's a freebie and a good one at that! And - writing / programming something like that takes up time you *could've* spent otherwise! So - thanks for that, very much appreciated!

And on a personal note - if it was for me I'd rather have spent that pill on the cute waitress :p:p:p But that might just be me speaking :cool:

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

nonthisnot

Dec 26, 2017
@FatmanVC
The main game doesn't have a mind control tag nor anything about that in the description, can you let me know if there is mind control in the main game or not?

Keithcrash

Oct 10, 2017
@FatmanVC

It seems the patch isn't working. I think the link is to the original game's patch' maybe?

Just FYI!

I'm an idiot. Never mind. It works fine.

Also, nice renders. Thank you for this.

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
I get that some people like the X-ray vision but for me I would rather have the option to toggle it on or off. It just seems weird to me and really when having sex the last thing I think of is "I wish I could see my cock more". To each their own but it isn't really my thing.

That being said thanks for the short but sweet special!

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
I find nail polish to be so ugly. Why are they slapping it on in every game as if the girls will drown if they are not covered in bright red nail polish? :(
Incidently only the girl in preview 2.png interests me, so I'll still try it out.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I'm also not a fan of the internal view. I second the motion to have the option to toggle it off.

This episode is too short to be worthy of an actual review so I'll just say that it was ok, but nothing special. If his is going to be expanded with new characters then it could be pretty good.

For anyone looking for the Festive spirit within a game, despite the title the story does not actually have any holiday themes.

PowerbaitDK

Nov 28, 2017
I'm also not a fan of the internal view. I second the motion to have the option to toggle it off.

This episode is too short to be worthy of an actual review so I'll just say that it was ok, but nothing special. If his is going to be expanded with new characters then it could be pretty good.

For anyone looking for the Festive spirit within a game, despite the title the story does not actually have any holiday themes.
I'ts an Xmass edition, not an Xmass story ;)

Love to see what's in the next episodes ;)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Thank you for that sweet little surprise/treat. I can't wait to see the other episodes in this mini-series.

I would have preferred it to be Sophia, tbth- I'm not complaining Sandra was a nice choice. Hopefully, we'll get to try it out on Britney AND especially Jody (that girl needs some love...). :)

Also, have to agree with some of the other posters- please at least make the internal view optional with a toggle button or something. It kinda breaks any created immersion (unless your a serial killer and open up your victims while you're violating them...ewwwww, just ewwww). :) Seriously, though it makes the experience seem more like you're attending a sex-ed class rather than just having fun with the ladies- a picture of the (dripping/leaking) "aftermath" is more than sufficient. You were trying something new though- that's something that we can all appreciate, even if we all aren't into it.

Icarus-Fly

Dec 26, 2018
I think there is something wrong with the android download, the tablet download did not work on my tablet but weirdly the chromebook one did and even with that the game wouldn’t let me get past the part when I choose a name

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote