VN Unity Abandoned Deep Blue [Beta 3] [Stratovarius]

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
wYaK7YE.jpg
Overview:
Deep Blue Girl is an exciting visual novel in which you have unfortunately met with your demise in a strange way. Your memory is lost and you are rescued by a mysterious girl with blue hair. Together, you must piece back together your former conscious self in an attempt to bring you back to life. Deep Blue Girl features a lovely romance-driven storyline and high quality erotic content. You can customize the mysterious girl with several customizations and unlock additional items as the game progresses. You can also unlock several H scenes and replay them as much as you wish. Your choices will influence the ending, with both good and bad endings. Your relationship with the mysterious girl will also affect the outcome of how the game is played. Deep Blue Girl also features three interface languages: English, Japanese, and Korean for the project's main audience.
Release Date: 2017
Censorship: Yes
Version: Beta 3
Developer / Publisher: Stratovarius
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

wYaK7YE.jpg TsavrV2.jpg Dk3TfWa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
yo why is the MC shadow a sword is there a deep meaning to it if not dont worry i am tripping balls right now

Reactions: Chel

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed the OP, fixed title, fixed tags.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If that's the case, it's more like a "Proof of Concept" or a 0.01 Alpha more than a Beta.
Beta implies some meaningful content and bugfixing.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Am I the only one for whom the (I assume labeled) "start" button is white on white ? Which lead me to my next question : have this less-than-2-minutes-pre-first-personnal-alpha-build other almost invisible things that I have missed ?
It's visually beautiful, but when you need more time to figure out how to start, than to see the whole demo, there's more than a big problem.

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Found this, didn't see the date of when it was posted, had great expectations,found out that it was a 20s gameplay

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
" You can also unlock several (Censored) H scenes and replay them as much as you wish. " :unsure:
IMO (purely judging from statement without even downloading) it's not worth downloading to watch a first time let-alone "replay" them.