EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title_patreon_copy.png

Overview:

Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms (DiCK) is a free adult text-based RPG about a MC that inherits the title of a city, few years after a Great Plague scourged the world and transformed a high number of the population in different kinds of beasts and monsters. Your character has to travel through a world populated by monster-girls(and boys) to reach the capital city, to make his new title official. Along the way you will be confronted with dilemmas and choices, followers will join you, putting their fate in your hands, and ultimately you will shape your city, and the whole island. We have planned 6 endings, 3 for a pure route, and 3 for a corrupting one. We aim to allow the player to customize itself as much as he wants, with different genders, heights, body builds, colours, clothing and hairstyles,while at the same time his choices will change his state of mind and either corrupt him or purify him, so you can play the adventure you want!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-12
Release Date: 2024-03-11
Developer: DuoDevelopers -
Version: 0.7.1
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

9r80vvF.jpg LeQBEzHBFk8wor2KdltdghWB3pZrGHLAKUJaRCYvUxQscd3QAinEs279yX9bsW67.jpg eab3gqK.jpg 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
How much content tho?
Dev here! There are like 3 somewhat complete followers so far, and 5 enemies. The screenshot is from what we are working right now, is not in the game yet (it will be in 2-3 weeks, we are polishing most of the basics right now so there is going to be little new content for the next release)

Also about installation if you have a crash when starting the game, run it as admin since it creates a safe file (will change the folder for the next update to avoid this problem)

Also for now you can always find the release at our patreon or blog, this isnt a secret build or anything

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Dev here! There are like 3 somewhat complete followers so far, and 5 enemies. The screenshot is from what we are working right now, is not in the game yet (it will be in 2-3 weeks, we are polishing most of the basics right now so there is going to be little new content for the next release)

Also about installation if you have a crash when starting the game, run it as admin since it creates a safe file (will change the folder for the next update to avoid this problem)

Also for now you can always find the release at our patreon or blog, this isnt a secret build or anything
Give us the link to the blog and I'll add it to the OP.
The patreon link is embedded in "DuoDevelopers" on the Developers/Publisher line. Let us know if that's the correct link.
I've tried the game before when it was posted on Fenoxo. I like the premise of the game. And yeah, we'd appreciate some graphics to help things along as long as it's as good as the writing!

Reactions: Gabaw and Pandoror

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Give us the link to the blog and I'll add it to the OP.
The patreon link is embedded in "DuoDevelopers" on the Developers/Publisher line. Let us know if that's the correct link.
I've tried the game before when it was posted on Fenoxo. I like the premise of the game. And yeah, we'd appreciate some graphics to help things along as long as it's as good as the writing!
Here is the link: duodevelopers.blogspot.com

And thanks! We will try to keep improving also in the writing, specially fixing typos and other stuff, and here is a link to screencaps of the new UI, also you will be able to use the keyboard now, which has been asked since we started. We hope we can get most of the game updated in 2-3 weeks to start adding content again

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You need to post 5-10 comments before you can create a post but only in certain threads. To post a thread in Releases, you need to be an uploader or a mod. The workaround is to create a post and ask a mod to move it. Bloo (Bluedust) posted the thread so you like it, give him a like.. he loves those. Those are like cookies to him.
BTW I'll send a note a to the admin to ask him to give you game dev status. It's a bar across your avatar that identifies you as a game developer.

Reactions: Gabaw

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
You need to post 5-10 comments before you can create a post but only in certain threads. To post a thread in Releases, you need to be an uploader or a mod. The workaround is to create a post and ask a mod to move it. Bloo (Bluedust) posted the thread so you like it, give him a like.. he loves those. Those are like cookies to him.
BTW I'll send a note a to the admin to ask him to give you game dev status. It's a bar across your avatar that identifies you as a game developer.
hey thanks a lot! Sure I gave it a like then haha, to be honest we were focusing more on the game so thats why we've been kinda quiet on forums after the first release until we had something more playable and with more content, but we are always glad to answer and keep in contact with the community, its that feedback that's been helping us in all of these improvements

D

Deleted member 7072

Dev here! There are like 3 somewhat complete followers so far, and 5 enemies.
Does this mean there are sex scenes for the 3 companions and 5 enemies? That's the only content I care about :p.

This seems to be pretty early in development, but will you be adding a filter option so you don't have to see shit you aren't into like Lust Doll has? More specifically I want to disable all gay/futa/trap/vore scenes.

That's what turned me off of Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space, too much nasty shit forced on you. Nothing more disappointing than finally seducing a cute fox girl then finding out she has a dick.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Does this mean there are sex scenes for the 3 companions and 5 enemies? That's the only content I care about :p.

This seems to be pretty early in development, but will you be adding a filter option so you don't have to see shit you aren't into like Lust Doll has? More specifically I want to disable all gay/futa/trap/vore scenes.
ah yes, of course otherwise I wouldn't even count it :p

Yes, we are going to add filters, actually they are already there although there is not much content to filter right now (there wont be vore tho).

Although no sex scene is forced uppon the player, that means if the player doesnt want, he wont fuck or be fucked by anoyne in the game (in theory, when we add the plot and that, you should be able to finish the game without a single sex scene if you dont want, this is because we wont force content players dont like through their throats).

There is a bug now where a male char has sex with the MC from time to time, we will fix that for the next update, disabling futa will change the portraits and change to the female version of the sex scenes, traps tho just avoid them :p (there are no traps yet tho)

Reactions: Wrynn13

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
So I can get trapped by a trap, or I can win and trap the trap? So it can be an option down the road to "trap a trap" and enter the backdoor?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So I can get trapped by a trap, or I can win and trap the trap? So it can be an option down the road to "trap a trap" and enter the backdoor?
uhm the answer to both is yes I guess, sure you can get trapped by a trap, but you will probably be able to turn around the things and use the backdoor :p

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
That's what turned me off of Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space, too much nasty shit forced on you. Nothing more disappointing than finally seducing a cute fox girl then finding out she has a dick.
As far as I know those games pretty much tell you who has a dick because most futa girls are have large dicks. There's the monkey girl in TiTS but they give you plenty of clues to what she is.

Or do you mean the Japanese style fox girls in CoC? Because those are bad and bad things happen when you lose you bad people.

And to the developer I have to say I really like the game. The characters feel a bit more personal thanks to the pictures and the setting should allow for some interesting city building mechanics.

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
As far as I know those games pretty much tell you who has a dick because most futa girls are have large dicks. There's the monkey girl in TiTS but they give you plenty of clues to what she is.

Or do you mean the Japanese style fox girls in CoC? Because those are bad and bad things happen when you lose you bad people.
yeah, here we want to be transparent on that regard and make as clear as possible the sex of the NPC from the start, surprises in these kind of games are usually unwelcome to be honest

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
yeah, here we want to be transparent on that regard and make as clear as possible the sex of the NPC from the start, surprises in these kind of games are usually unwelcome to be honest
Personally I find it more interesting. For example having Abbadon be a cuntboy from the very start in the retainer/minister screen kinda kills the fun a little for me. Anyways It's not really a major thing atm when the game is pretty early in development (through much farther than most other demos here) but having things slowly revealed as you interact with the characters seems like a more interesting mechanic. Still your game your choice. I'll play regardless since thankfully my dick is the most tolerant thing in the world. Through loving vanilla maid sex is the first thing I did.

Reactions: FelFF

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Personally I find it more interesting. For example having Abbadon be a cuntboy from the very start in the retainer/minister screen kinda kills the fun a little for me. Anyways It's not really a major thing atm when the game is pretty early in development (through much farther than most other demos here) but having things slowly revealed as you interact with the characters seems like a more interesting mechanic. Still your game your choice. I'll play regardless since thankfully my dick is the most tolerant thing in the world. Through loving vanilla maid sex is the first thing I did.
Yeah its a trade off: On the one hand you remove spoilers, but I think thats more acceptable than being turned off in the worst moment hahaha, or wasting some time trying to get something and at the end find an unwanted surprise.

We will add some of that pretty soon: I did from scratch the procedural NPCs and finished it few days ago, now they are more interesting and will have more traits and stuff, but in order to know the completely you will have to either hang out with them or send people to investigate them. Still early in the process but yeah at least there will be a layer of mystery out there.

Glad you liked Helena! We will try to expand some content in the future, although for the next release we are more focused on polishing what we had and improving the flow and experience of the game, reducing/removing stuff like cooldowns. Hopefully in 5-6 months we will have a game worth playing, although we plan to stick on development for at least 2 years (we have a plot divided in 5 chapters, and right now we have rolled out 0% of that, but these first months will be to get the framework done)

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes