sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Seems to be an extremely poorly done game. If you hardly anyone plays it from the few posts about it.
Assuming we're talking about DoL, it's actually one of the most played games on this website. There are currently 533 pages of games. If you sort by views, it's currently on page 3. If you sort by likes, it's on page 6. And if you sort by rating, it's on page 3 again. In other words, it is a very popular game.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Seems to be an extremely poorly done game. If you hardly anyone plays it from the few posts about it.
If you're talking about Debasing Grounds...i mean it has some issues right now yes, but i wouldn't say that it's an extremely poorly done game, at least to me after playing it myself and exploring the game world. I think it needs to decide what it wants to be, first thing. Right now, as i play around, i feels like it's mixing up a lot of things together and it confuses me a lot, because what is supposed to be early-development (which means more will be added in the future) and what is not going to be developed further? What is the focus of the game? Is this game going to focus on the player just being the victim or is it going to add freedom of choice to approach content? What i've played around with in the game is not badly written or broken or anything like that, it's more like....a clash of preferences, instead of playing a truly bad game, like say "Crying is not Enough".

I think the dev needs to talk more about the game, you know, what it's about in more detail, give some answers to what the player can expect to have in the future. A roadmap would be nice, planned features, features that will never be added no matter what, and so on.

MannBobinson

Feb 27, 2023
If you're talking about Debasing Grounds...i mean it has some issues right now yes, but i wouldn't say that it's an extremely poorly done game, at least to me after playing it myself and exploring the game world. I think it needs to decide what it wants to be, first thing. Right now, as i play around, i feels like it's mixing up a lot of things together and it confuses me a lot, because what is supposed to be early-development (which means more will be added in the future) and what is not going to be developed further? What is the focus of the game? Is this game going to focus on the player just being the victim or is it going to add freedom of choice to approach content? What i've played around with in the game is not badly written or broken or anything like that, it's more like....a clash of preferences, instead of playing a truly bad game, like say "Crying is not Enough".

I think the dev needs to talk more about the game, you know, what it's about in more detail, give some answers to what the player can expect to have in the future. A roadmap would be nice, planned features, features that will never be added no matter what, and so on.
Definitely agree with this. On top of that, I wish the dev would focus on adding more actual goals or restraints to work towards. The comparison to DoL is pretty appropriate, but I feel it could easily surpass DoL if it leaned a little more into the harsh reality of the situation the PC finds themselves in. Imagine if you just got dropped from an alternate dimension in the middle of, say, Los Angeles with no ID, no cash, no food or water, no friends, not even a dimebag of crack to soothe your woes. You would be Fucked, with a capital F. But in the dystopia cyberpunk hellscape setting of the game known as "Debasing Grounds", I can just go walk up to the first advertisement for an apartment and rent a nice 1-bedroom apartment complete with a kitchen out on an IOU? Give me a break.

jastranger

May 31, 2021
How you can fuck a man in this game? Is it dependent on you stats? Or how it works?
Either flirt with a man or let them flirt with you, eventually you'll get gropey with each other, then they'll ask if you wanna go back to their place to fuck. Easiest place to do this at is the nightclub.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
Launched the game for the first time, made a big strong character and suffered capitalism at the northern gate.
Got called a "gentle giant" but like aggressively and ended up getting in a fight.
Joined a cult, and commited acts of straight up terrorism in the name of God.

I like this game.

• Haha
Reactions: lewdviticus

jastranger

May 31, 2021
Than they try to fuck you.
It's not really trying if you do a hobosexual run and use them for a place to stay the night. It's not like any of them are keeping track of how often or long you've been staying over. They don't even react to you robbing them, nor do they ever replace the stuff that's stolen. Hope the dev adds an interaction where you overstay your welcome and either end up in the deep end of a submissive relationship, get kicked out, or dominate tf out of them.

Reactions: trelokas and askqer

4access

Dec 20, 2019
In case a developer is reading the thread, a couple of things:

1. There's no way to delete saves, should be added.
2. Showing all stats as partially filled bars while not knowing what is the maximum value of the fully filled bar is meaningless. Please show actual numbers for skills.
3. In a scene where you are a test subject for pharma your dick is mentioned even if your are female.
4. The game says "You got an ID and e-coin wallet from the police" even if you do it via alternate route.
5. Some things like Sildenafil are obvious what they are / do, but others like Popper, Hormone A1, etc are not obvious at least to me and some of them you can't even use to discover effects (or the effects aren't immediately obvious) -- having item descriptions would be nice.
6. It would be nice to know if there's a way to convert silver into e-coins and if so where.
7. Main text part should have a larger font and use paragraph breaks. Right now it is really hard to read walls of (small) text.
8. Getting captured by gangs and then raped and tortured endlessly is just stupid -- if it is meant as a bad end just kill the player already instead of wasting their time on repeated boring event.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Bob69 A couple of things:

1. There's no way to delete saves, should be added.
2. Showing all stats as partially filled bars while not knowing what is the maximum value of the fully filled bar is meaningless. Please show actual numbers for skills.
3. In a scene where you are a test subject for pharma your dick is mentioned even if your are female.
4. The game says "You got an ID and e-coin wallet from the police" even if you do it via alternate route.
5. Some things like Sildenafil are obvious what they are / do, but others like Popper, Hormone A1, etc are not obvious at least to me and some of them you can't even use to discover effects (or the effects aren't immediately obvious) -- having item descriptions would be nice.
6. It would be nice to know if there's a way to convert silver into e-coins and if so where.
The uploader is not the dev.

Reactions: askqer and Bob69

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
play'd it vanilla everything is cap'd and alot of options are hardlocked. What am i suppose to do with the game where your not forced to be a sissy. Also still no explain if the fetish is for the "npc/player" or is that fetish projected to the "NPC/PLAYER"?

edit: public free version 24... have not tried 25 yet.. but it might just be no diffirent?
homo-route cant seem to be the one to suggest to fck em. Dev doing alright but its confusing and all.

Last edited:

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Well, questions for rn.
Does it have any interaction with oldman bartender? Like work for him via some method or try get stuck in his C**k?
Bc i feel like most players will go bar first after starting point.
Will do great introduction if there's info since bar know to have all sort of rumour and info.

MyNameIsBuck

Oct 4, 2018
Is the only way to use the gym is train with Holger? Talked to him, he asks me to change, but changing in the locker room seems to be bugged; he simply looks over your body and makes no comment, only option is to go back to the lobby. Changing on the spot seems to work though.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes