SiggySky

Jun 23, 2023
In 0.32 if you train at the gym when Holger isn't there it automatically treats it as you refusing his training and seems to bug it so you never get the gym outfit. There's the text description, but no inventory items and no player prompt to wear it.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
The updates to this game have been great. Conversation trees are easier to navigate, gang affiliations are easier to see, and NPC info is much easier to sort through.

1NeoWolf

May 11, 2021
How do you do the quest for the woman living in east street 2? She keeps talking about some noise between 1 AM to 3 AM but ive never been able to figure it out, been sitting there between 1 and 3 AM and nothing happens

Apr 19, 2020
how do i get an npc to be dominant and treat me like a toy? do watersports, bondage, milking, spanking? i get bondage at random but get tied to a bed and npc never untied me rarely a whipping... but they are mostly random npc do i have to get to a specific one for certian kinks?

Reactions: BirdFlu and Yuie32

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
Tried the new update and I'm just in a permaloop of getting raped. Person approaches I try to leave have <20% chance of succeeding at anything and no matter the result I instantly get pulled into someone else approaching and the same thing.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
how do i get an npc to be dominant and treat me like a toy? do watersports, bondage, milking, spanking? i get bondage at random but get tied to a bed and npc never untied me rarely a whipping... but they are mostly random npc do i have to get to a specific one for certian kinks?
Tried the new update and I'm just in a permaloop of getting raped. Person approaches I try to leave have <20% chance of succeeding at anything and no matter the result I instantly get pulled into someone else approaching and the same thing.
Found this too funny.
That aside, this is a really bad game, like, it has so much promise from the synopsis but is just a buggy chore to play and either nothing happens or what you don't want at all happens.

Last edited:

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
I played for a while, but could not find any D-girls, are they limited to a single named NPC or something?
I think there's only a few of them. They definitely do exist though. Every time you go through a zone, you might see in the bottom right "d-girl" as the first person in the approach list for the zone is a d-girl, but without this, everyone is either just M or F, so you can't really tell at a glance.

I also think D-girls and herms are capable of aggressive sexual actions but females (with vaginas) are not? Unsure since I now play with only males approaching me.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes