Grunsk

Jan 23, 2018
With the most recent update, I got into a rather peculiar situation. I was being railed in someone's home while being tied to their bed. After that, they told me to piss off. I couldn't change clothes because I was tied up, which I guess is fair, considering they're treating me like dirt. But I could leave...

So now I'm wandering the streets while still being tied to a bed.

Frog700221

Sep 6, 2021
So i must be missing something but there is no "back" button when you select things like "quests", and for that matter there is no "save" button either. Or is there something i am missing here?
its prolly ur browsers zoom setting, try increasing the zoom

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone know what to do for the noise complaint at 2 East Street?

She mentions a noise she can't locate that happens 1~3am and lasts an hour, but I tried checking and even knocking on doors in East Street during that time and there was nothing.

I would check maybe houses behind it but 2 East Street isn't even on the map lol

lewdviticus

Jun 15, 2018
Currently, if you have sex with Olena Harrow, it breaks the maid job. You're in a weird apartment, but if you leave, she won't let you back in the mansion.

gurgel99

Feb 7, 2023
I like the game very much and played it several times! And I got stuck in many places. But often after a lot of trying and reading the forum from cover to cover I figured out a lot.
But there are still many places where I can't get any further or that I don't understand. So now I have to ask questions in the hope that someone will help me.

I like to play as a submissive character. How do I get women (or men) to behave dominant (sadistic) to me? I'm capable to raise their dominant stat to 100% (sometimes this is very hard to reach + takes a lot of time). But even when I let them take the initiative the just want casual sex and don't behave dominant. It's ok that not all NPCs have a dominant or sadistic streak. But even e.g. Holger or Rafael or Samya which all have spanked me already in special scenes are still behaving extremly nice (no spanking/whipping, no spitting, no torture, ...) when I meet them 1to1. How do i get them to whip/spank me? I beg, I force them, i coerce them - they should be mad as hell plus I'm submissive. They sometimes spit on me but then they all return to vanilla sex again.

How do i get them to let me eat them out? I've tried a lot up to now. Some characters rarely let me, but most times they allways just return that they want to fuck instead. And just because I'm curious (and it's a kink of me): is it possible to eat out ass too? Would be nice!

How to I get the raw materials for the dungeon equipment? I've managed to get a curtain and I managed to get one wood plank (in the workshop) but I've used this one to repair the door. But I was not able to get any other material at all.

I've wanted to return to my apartment in South street. But Samya tell's me: "What are you doing here? Do you think i forgot about you?" I can't remember I've done something to her but still she doesn't let me rent the appartment anymore.

I've done the Equiknot quest and I was able to get the Equiknot sample ("You managed to get… Give it to Rebecca"). But there is no way to give it to her. I've visited her in the office, met her on the street and in the nightclub but there is no option to do that.

Sometimes i get the problem that I'm not able to shop anything. My last run I had to stop because I was not able to buy anything. Even when I had enough silver all items in the shop were greyed out. When I then started a new game I had the problem not anymore.

But at least one thing i think is definetly a bug and this time not my mistake!: when I'm in the gym and meet Holger there comes the scene: "Holger takes out cleaning supply and says "clean the floor"". But no matter what I choose there is no cleaning scene at all. That's too bad!

Reactions: clayjar

Sabberlot23

Dec 14, 2017
I have gotten a key for the villa from Ms Harrow and now I can nolonger leave the villa, the text states that I should ask her if I can leave and even if I do that I can't leave. If she takes me out of the villa I to her flat I can enter it again, I think these are Bugs.
Also if he takes me to the flat without the key and I try to reenter the villa she treats me like the first time opening the door.

jastranger

May 31, 2021
Is there a way to get an ID and e-walled without getting rap3d by the police?
You have to steal one from someone specific, I think it's part of a quest line.

I like to play as a submissive character. How do I get women (or men) to behave dominant (sadistic) to me? I'm capable to raise their dominant stat to 100% (sometimes this is very hard to reach + takes a lot of time). But even when I let them take the initiative the just want casual sex and don't behave dominant. It's ok that not all NPCs have a dominant or sadistic streak. But even e.g. Holger or Rafael or Samya which all have spanked me already in special scenes are still behaving extremly nice (no spanking/whipping, no spitting, no torture, ...) when I meet them 1to1. How do i get them to whip/spank me? I beg, I force them, i coerce them - they should be mad as hell plus I'm submissive. They sometimes spit on me but then they all return to vanilla sex again.
I think the actual procedural domination scenes aren't fleshed out yet. Dev seems to be making steady progress tho. I'm hoping the recent dungeons addition leads to NPC-owned dungeons you can be brought to and dominated in as a future update.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Is "virginity" serve any purpose in this game?
Is there any difference / benefit whether you preserve your virginity?
I don't even see anyone acknowledge you are virgin or not, only a line in your stats discretion.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Could you help me? I haven't found that quest. I read somewhere you could enter the house of a PC technician to make yourself an ID.
Find the girl who's looking for her missing roommate, agree to help, and get the missing girl's ID and e-card.

Reactions: Thronico

Night27

May 8, 2017
is anybody else having an issue where they are getting looping back to back encounters with either gangs or police?

Reactions: QuickBob

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Bug Reports:
I met someone named Rebecca getting gangbanged in the toilet at the abandoned house and somehow we already knew each other? I went back to her place with her, chatted with her and then couldn't leave the conversation, so I just had to keep letting her lead until she got bored and ignored me.
I chatted with the guy at the Bargain Corner and when I walked away I somehow teleported to the Isara Genomics lobby. The same thing happened with the Quick Cash Pawn Shop teleporting me to the Oeiric Club.

Last edited:

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
I updated from 0.30 to 0.31 and now I can't walk away from conversations any more? Option just doesn't appear, really weird bug. It works if I start a new game, but not on any of my saves from the previous version.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes