damias

Sep 13, 2020
wish we had some pointer on how to get an e wallet... i found that you can still people ecard and get a blank one...but how do you get one own...

Reactions: AzuraMeta

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
After breaking into Food Processing Center, automated patrol shows up.

* successfully evading it causes the quest "Stealing the Protein" update to "Inside the Food Processing Center" but the only option the game provides is "West Street" i.e. simply leaving the facility
* beating the patrol down instead of evading also provides just "West Street" button and doesn't even update the quest

smh, did these things ever work properly, or is the only path tested the one where you fail and get repeatedly fucked?

boofboof

Feb 19, 2021
My biggest issues are only being able to get an ID by waiting a random amount of time in police custody (which is specifically just a bunch of men doing the same thing over and over) and the fact you can get countless encounters one after another with no breaks to actually do anything.

jastranger

May 31, 2021
HTML:
<script src="characters.js"></script>
There's no characters.js file included with the game and it throws an error in the console as a result

edit: I'm repeatedly running into issues where bondage items aren't being removed correctly. Being tied to a bed frame being the biggest offender but also the pet walkers from Holger are extremely bugged during sex scenes and cause an infinite loop of the other character trying to remove them

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My biggest issues are only being able to get an ID by waiting a random amount of time in police custody (which is specifically just a bunch of men doing the same thing over and over)
You can also get ID from the girl who is looking for her missing girlfriend, or steal one from the detective agency (break in during nighttime)

bazooka1911

Sep 23, 2017
How to get ID:
1.) Main street > Approach People > Girl Holding A Sign/Lilly > Ask about sign > Help Her > Borrow ID
2.) (Late Night)West Street > Break in Black Hat Detectives > Steal Olaf ID
3.) Approach someone at West Street > Chat and ask about their job position > Look for Software Developer > Get invited/crash house > Use computer (Must have blank ID)
4.) West Street Police Station > Get Raped until someone talk to you about ID > Plant drug and get ID

You can buy Blank ID at Western Slums > Bargain Corner
Or Break into Synapse Marketing/LINK Software and steal at night.
There is actually a wiki but this is the easier ones that I got to work**

Save Editing Guide:
Use to edit save files.
Export to file > Edit > Load to file.

**Don't put attractiveness more than 3, It is a soft-lock because of the constant encounter/NPC Magnet**
Attributes (Strength, etc) can be anything, does not matter much. Just not attractiveness!
Max skill (Barter, etc) stats is 100. (Anything more will just be a interface bug)
Max fetishes stats is 100 as well because of the mentioned bug.
There are two types of fetishes. One is MC and the other is NPC. For NPC, just CTRL+F their respective name.
For inventory, the first two numbers are just e-coin and silver. You can change the amount to whatever you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jobs:
=Maid
East Street > Knock door > 5 East Street
=Stable
East Street > Knock door > 6 East Street
=VR (Need ID)
West Street > Synapse Marketing
=Cafe
North Street > Coffee Shop
=Construction
North Street > Construction works
=Experiment
Main Street > Isara Genomics
=Gym (Drug Deal)
West Street Gym > Listen to Locker room conversation (Random) > Talk to Holger
You can buy drugs at Western Slum The Hazy Haven OR know a random Assistant Researcher that sell drugs.

Homes:

Hope it helps.
May edit post in the future.

Last edited:

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Game is very clunky and its easy to break.
E.g:
-Started, talked to a random guy, got advised to go for a live-in maid job, went there, got hired
-Cleaned stuff, one day boss Olena says that mansion is dirty and places you in bondage.
-Trying to clean mansion results in her coming and telling you that your uniform is wrong (she took off your skirt when placing bondage), whipping you and releasing still in bondage. Can't take off armbind in the mansion by yourself (at least I didnt find how), can't clean, can't do anything.
-Talked to Olena herself in the office, she started flirting, asked her to release bindings she instead took me home? wasn't mansion her home? then sex was had? now MC lives in some home that cannot be cleaned.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Same, unfortunately.
Talked to Olena in her office, ended our chat, talked to her again, and she's not Olena anymore: apparently, now I'm talking to a random man (the game says it's a "he").
Flirted with Olena in her office, had sex, said I'm in love with her or something like that, now she acts like if we are in the streets and she invites me in some random house (not her mansion).

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
How to get ID:
1.) Main street > Approach People > Girl Holding A Sign/Lilly > Ask about sign > Help Her > Borrow ID
2.) (Late Night)West Street > Break in Black Hat Detectives > Steal Olaf ID
3.) Approach someone at West Street > Chat and ask about their job position > Look for Software Developer > Get invited/crash house > Use computer (Must have blank ID)
4.) West Street Police Station > Get Raped until someone talk to you about ID > Plant drug and get ID

You can buy Blank ID at Western Slums > Bargain Corner
Or Break into Synapse Marketing/LINK Software and steal at night.
There is actually a wiki but this is the easier ones that I got to work**

Save Editing Guide:
Use to edit save files.
Export to file > Edit > Load to file.

**Don't put attractiveness more than 3, It is a soft-lock because of the constant encounter/NPC Magnet**
Attributes (Strength, etc) can be anything, does not matter much. Just not attractiveness!
Max skill (Barter, etc) stats is 100. (Anything more will just be a interface bug)
Max fetishes stats is 100 as well because of the mentioned bug.
There are two types of fetishes. One is MC and the other is NPC. For NPC, just CTRL+F their respective name.
For inventory, the first two numbers are just e-coin and silver. You can change the amount to whatever you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jobs:
=Maid
East Street > Knock door > 5 East Street
=Stable
East Street > Knock door > 6 East Street
=VR (Need ID)
West Street > Synapse Marketing
=Cafe
North Street > Coffee Shop
=Construction
North Street > Construction works
=Experiment
Main Street > Isara Genomics
=Gym (Drug Deal)
West Street Gym > Listen to Locker room conversation (Random) > Talk to Holger
You can buy drugs at Western Slum The Hazy Haven OR know a random Assistant Researcher that sell drugs.

Homes:

Hope it helps.
May edit post in the future.
ty for the guide ... dint know you needed a home to really enjoy the bdsm part of this game... Sigh.. so much for sandbox.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
I still like where this game is going (all the humiliation and rape of the PC all over the place is exactly my thing), and the writing is good, but man, is it rough in places. Game eventually just broke on me me after getting collared by Holger, with everyone now being "anonymous", for one thing. Teleporting sometimes after talking to shopkeepers (mostly seemed to teleport me to the North Street, so related to cafe job?).

Anyways, I do hope the author keeps working on this, because it could be a gem eventually. Content and bug squashing takes time, so nothing to do but to wait and see. I look forward to checking it out again when there's an update that looks interesting.

1NeoWolf

May 11, 2021
Is there a proper guide somewhere because the wiki is lacking in a lot of information, for example after Ive finished all the Thulle quests i havent figured out how to get my trust up to 40 with them. Or where I can find things like pipes for fixing up areas in East Passage. Enara also mentiones work within the EP like in the kitched, guard duty etc. but I havent seen any of that.

Aside from that another thing Ive been struggling with is a questyou get from some woman living in an apartment at, I think East Street and complains about some noise between 1 to 3 AM.Have not found any way to do that quest

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes