Cinnokr

Aug 4, 2020
Where do you go after you retrieve the head of the headless ghost? I'm stuck.
Back to the hotel in I believe parcel 3 where the headless manekin was (very dark and red inside) go to the room through iron door, the fat guy will say she is not here, so climb up on the floor where the wall was (on the left) with a hammer you can break it and go through. Be ready for a fight.

Reactions: Birdhorse69

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019
Anyone correct me but unlike the original zombie zone gun sweeper, I don't think there's a "lust meter" involved? While I like the "bouncy" animation in the overworld, I think the animation from the older game for H scenes was better IMO. Bright side, at least there's a choice for for how H-scene goes

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
View attachment 2919346
please how to solve it? the audio is not detected especially the audio cursor
are you playing it on Joiplay, theres a fix back there or if you are playing on PC, re-extract the game using JP encoding
by simply go to Option, then "Name of Encoding" then you would eventually find the 932 ANSI-OEM Japanese encoding (which automatically makes the japanese named files within the game well, japanese.)

TheXoxx

Apr 22, 2020
So I just finished the game. Now I didn't expect any brilliant writing or anything, but the ending was ridiculously dumb. Rant/venting under spoiler cuz, well, ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: spokkimax

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
How do you unlock ero skills? Do you have to get raped? Also, is it game-over rape and ero skills only? Been a long time since I've played the last game.

AnonRX

Dec 30, 2022
How do you unlock ero skills? Do you have to get raped? Also, is it game-over rape and ero skills only? Been a long time since I've played the last game.
You get your first one early on after someone steals your semen tank, then after that by using it enough times you unlock the rest.

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
So I just finished the game. Now I didn't expect any brilliant writing or anything, but the ending was ridiculously dumb. Rant/venting under spoiler cuz, well, ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well its expected, its Tenta-p both racking up the kitchen and cooking the story, its already expected to have a goofy or goofiest ending.

larrycura

May 17, 2020
Rename three files with gibberish characters inside 'effects' folder with "ShootBarrage - コピー.efkefc", "ShootNormal - コピー.efkefc" & "ShootSpecial - コピー.efkefc" respectively.
Thx this fixed the problem, now i can cotinue fapping :D

inu-chanth

Sep 23, 2023
possibly saw this on another thread but when you extract with winrar you need to extract folder of the entire thing in japanese
so on winrar menu after double clicking on top under
OPTIONS>NAME ENCONDING > Japanese
thanks

UrbanError

Nov 4, 2017
So i finished the game but there are still things i didn't figure out. In the status page there is "Number of genital remplacements" and "Number of times cumshot exchange with g" both have a counter of 0 for me and idk how to trigger them.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes