5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
deathblight.png

Overview:
The main characters will be trying to free a city which has fallen into the hands of the demons. They'll need to clear out several demon dens and beat several bosses in order to do so. As the story progresses, new party members will join and eventually you can select which characters to take on missions. Also there will be some ways to earn ingame money and see hentai content at the same time. This will include, among other things, prostitution and working at a maid café, bar or some other place.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-01
Release Date: 2019-08-16
Developer: Projekt Wolfenstahl -
Censored: No
Version: Beta 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Thank you @Aleroth for sharing!

Deathblight RPG preview 2.png Deathblight RPG screen.png Ferania and Minori rez.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yep :D Here is link and i will update now thread. Enjoy! :)
Changelog is inside the file.

Reactions: ponyguy and Ghozt

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Changelog Release02 - 29/03/2017:
- Added second half of first dungeon!
-> You can now finish the first mission and fight the bosses
-> All associated cutscenes, battles and CG-scenes have been implemented
- Added NPC-Girls in cells in first dungeon
- Added secret Ferania cutscene
-> If you want to find and trigger it, you have to be alone with Ferania in a certain location
- Changed intro slightly to allow players to freely move around and explore the hotel room when first entering
-> Can't leave the room, if you want to leave, talk to Minori to advance the intro
-> Important objects "sparkle" (Closet, beds)
- Added Mission Log/Guide/CG-Album at PC in hotel room
-> CGs and CG scenes viewable after finishing dungeon
- Changed dialogue timing in intro, for better flow (some lines now advance automatically)
- Added skip function to CG-scenes (game asks you if you want to watch the scene)
-> Only the capture scenes have it for now, not the overall "Game Over" scene
- Added cloth-changing and character-viewing mechanic to wardrobe in hotel room
-> Go to hotel room, speak to one of the two wardrobe/closets in the bedroom
-> "Change clothes" is for restoring clothes and removing the "Torn", "Naked" and "Slave" states
-> "Look into mirror" is for viewing the chosen characters current outfit/state (full-size picture)
- Added healing to beds in hotel bedroom
-> Speak to one of the upper double-beds to take a rest and heal HP and RST
- NPCs now react differently to the player (party leader, e.g. Ferania), based on their state (Torn, Nude, Slave)
- Inreased Minori's "Ryuuseiha" skill to 30 (was 20)

Reactions: ponyguy

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I really wish they'd used something other than RPGM to build this game. The art is great, the script (even though disclaimed as being preliminary) is 100x better than most RPGM's, and it's almost completely bugfree. You're stuck with a relatively shitty resolution and subpar gameplay just because it's framed within RPGM.

Reactions: tobias

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The artist usually tags her work with ''catgirl'', ''wolfgirl'' and so on. Haven't seen her use ''furry''. But you can call it whatever, I suppose. I'm okay with both, so I ain't picky.
Also, shouldn't my name be replaced in the OP? I only linked the first version, but Milos uploaded the second. He deserves the credit.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Actually not bad, definitely worth playing once there is more content but I have always had a fondness for clothing-rip RPGs (Alchemy Meister did a good job with that).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes