tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
so this game is only ntr ?
Who knows.

The update post only shows that the dev has apparently abandoned the good content.

Unless there is something else we can't see in the Patreon post. But his subscribestar account is not listed on Kemono.

Reactions: riahkr's

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Who knows.

The update post only shows that the dev has apparently abandoned the good content.

Unless there is something else we can't see in the Patreon post. But his subscribestar account is not listed on Kemono.
I'm sorry, but what IS a 'good' content then?
You listed 'only' vanilla, ntr, and voyeur - that's already 3 completely different kinks. In a single update.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
I'm sorry, but what IS a 'good' content then?
You listed 'only' vanilla, ntr, and voyeur - that's already 3 completely different kinks. In a single update.
1. Vanilla Girlfriend Sex - why the fuck would i want that in a game? That's about as exicting as walking simulator. You don't need a game for something you can have every day in real life.

2. NTR and Voyeur are essentially the same thing. Someone else is having the sex which the MC (you) should have.

The "good" content was for example the scene with the tied-up mother in her bedroom, not aware of the MC sticking his tongue into her rectum. That was hot. And highly original.

The sister night scenes were at least taboo and promising. Same like the mother scenes, interactive and explicit.

But that was... a year ago? Everything after were disappointments. Last update was several steps back with the mother, MC only got a footjob (yuck!) when molesting her at night. Sister got a brief talk in the morning.

Almost as if that good content was only implented to get more subscribers on board, to finance all that drivel about NTR and transformation.

Reactions: astrophel

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I'm sure everyone would just be happy if more content comes in a timely manner, no matter what it is. With such unique art and atmosphere and how the scenes have played out so far it is a great game, bar the updates schedule. Personally, I am excited for upcoming content.

flayou22

Aug 2, 2021
awesome, really, extremely good game,
really hope it gets more updates
and I don't say this very often

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I really hope we get a repeat of that mother scene, but with the MC doing more than just tonguing and fingering.

Would be especially hot if it actually rotates between the MC and the dad taking turns, without the dad actually knowing

Like if the dad has to keep taking office calls, MC keeps hiding before the dad comes back, both of them unintentionally not letting the mom orgasm before they both stop in between, until she cries and screams for the MC to get her off, thinking its her husband, and the MC creams in her :sneaky:
Then the mom is too tired to continue once the dad comes back, leaving him the only one unsatisfied and unaware of the son's creampie in his mother :BootyTime:

I have big hopes for the kinkiness in this game after that tied up mother scene, hopefully at least some of them are met.

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
One of the few unique games on this site. It really does deserve more love. Also the update will focus on Eva, who's not the MC's girlfriend but her friend. Which great because I do love a bit of cheating content.

Gooddude22

Feb 6, 2022
Can we Get a Walkthrough of this Game. I was trying to find that white nail varnish from a side quest that MC's mom have. Can someone help me to find it thank you

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes