EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
180044_4.jpg

Overview:
You will play as Vader. Your main goal is to capture and pervert all the Iconic Girls in the Galaxy. Just put them into a cell, and break them slowly with words, gifts, teases and by force until they’re willing to obey you. But be aware, after the rebellion destroyed the last

You will also to put those girls to work and use those earnings to capture more girls, hire bounty hunters, upgrade your Death Station, and finally defeat those rebel scums!​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-12
Release Date: 2019-10-18
Developer: Darth Smut
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.56
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Others:

132674_M-Bountys.jpg 132675_M-Cantina.jpg 132676_M-DeathStar.jpg 132677_M-Devices.jpg 210082_NewHeaderTest2.jpg

Note: Due to consistent abuse, new likes and reviews have been disabled for this thread - more info

Last edited by a moderator:

Talehon

Feb 8, 2018
After only a couple minutes, I've had to restart the game twice, and when I tried to Save it didn't work, so I've had to redo the intro text stuff multiple times already. (Text window will disappear, and nothing will bring it back to progress past whatever was happening, resulting in me having to restart.)

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
After only a couple minutes, I've had to restart the game twice, and when I tried to Save it didn't work, so I've had to redo the intro text stuff multiple times already. (Text window will disappear, and nothing will bring it back to progress past whatever was happening, resulting in me having to restart.)
Can you be more specific please? where did that happened to you? what was the current conversation or area? With a bit more info I can fix this bug relatively fast

I think the change log for new releases should at least state what to expect from the game in terms of current content.
You're totally right, I just changed it to make it more illustrative

As soon as I looked at the screenshots I had battlefront 2 loot box flashbacks
No lootboxes on this game, just their rewards ;)

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Love the idea but not gonna lie not a big fan of the protagonist (mostly because his physical condition under the suit and because he was this big scary guy in my childhood and I can't see him as anything else). Definitely will give it a spin.

ASMADEUS

Jun 4, 2017
Well, i like the idea and concept, but i am sure that the outcome of sucess will depend on the time basis of your development. Better keep in mind, that if it goes the same way as Something unlimited there won't a huge
breakthrough. Anyway, since i liked it from the first look, i wish you good luck and рщзу to see a lot of content soon!

And i agree, that u better rename your characters in a way, like Bord Dader, Mad wane, Whorewooper and so on, just to be safe with your beginnings.

Reactions: fromqb

Talehon

Feb 8, 2018
Can you be more specific please? where did that happened to you? what was the current conversation or area? With a bit more info I can fix this bug relatively fast

You're totally right, I just changed it to make it more illustrative

No lootboxes on this game, just their rewards ;)
First time happened after I captured a girl, I went to the Cell Chambers and set Rey to be in that one, and when I clicked to check on her, it just removed all text boxes and did nothing. It wasn't frozen or crashing, I could still open Preferences, but nothing was happening. The second time happened when I was talking to Ventress, the second time I talked to her all the text boxes went away again.

Reactions: fromqb

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
But can you force choke rey?
As much as I'd like that (and kill Poe "Dumbass Flyboy" Dameron and "Just a coward and aborted hero" Finn etc.), I'd rather he go with the EU (many more sexy characters like: Darth Talon, Mara Jade-Skywalker, Tenel Ka, Jaina Solo...hell, especially if something like stasis pods are included (or time travel!) because then you can have Bastila Shan (corrupting that haughty bitch sounds like fun! I am normally not much into corrupting the unwilling, but here I make an exception!), Meetra Surik, Mission Vao etc.)!

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(Good idea, very interesting in seeing how it progresses, however as may be expected for a 0.01, it seems to be little more than a proof of concept, and I've already run into bugs. So, I hope this continues and grows and becomes cool because I like the concept, however right now, there really isn't much here.)

1.50 star(s) 44 Votes