Collection Pinup Dearonnus collection [2023-10-23] [Dearonnus]

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
7 gigs + MEGA = cant download :HideThePain:
It may take some time because I'm doing other things but I will work on breaking it down into smaller pieces to make it easier to download but as previously stated I'm outside of my MEGA account so It'll probably be in the form of Google Drive just to let you know.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
It may take some time because I'm doing other things but I will work on breaking it down into smaller pieces to make it easier to download but as previously stated I'm outside of my MEGA account so It'll probably be in the form of Google Drive just to let you know.
its okay
i will wait for it
thank you

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Hey there guys! I thank you gentlemen for your patience as I do this thing that took maybe 4 hours tops, but, at popular request I broke my big 7 Gig huge MEGA folder into a much more easily handled (I hope) 6 bundles at around a gig 1/2 or lower each.

Once again, still pretty new to how Google Drive is doing things but its the one I have for now. Questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know and if it is within my ability to help I will try my best!

Last edited:

Poronga-sama

Jun 28, 2022
Anyone got all the animated shorts uploaded to Mega or Google drive?

I think it's 22 short animations and they last 01:33.

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Greetings gentlemen! If recall correctly, it's been a little over 6 months since I last had something for you guys. Mr. Dearonnus seems entirely focused on the RPG that he's making meaning the CG sets have been actually quite low, but he has done more work since last we met and I have collected it here for your perusal.
Bam!

This one isn't broken up like the last ones were because this one is a bit more sparse than them, but on the brighter side it seems that Mr. Dearonnus is almost ready to release the first playable alpha for his game! I eagerly look forward to whatever it is he may have in store for us, but am managing my expectations so I don't get weird about it if its not exactly what I want.

Anyway, please let me know if theres anything wrong with the supplied folder, you believe I have missed something or, you want me to break the folders up after all.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
OP UPDATED

It seems his pregnancy taste has become more extreme over time.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Greetings gentlemen! If recall correctly, it's been a little over 6 months since I last had something for you guys. Mr. Dearonnus seems entirely focused on the RPG that he's making meaning the CG sets have been actually quite low, but he has done more work since last we met and I have collected it here for your perusal.
Bam!
2022 January- December
This one isn't broken up like the last ones were because this one is a bit more sparse than them, but on the brighter side it seems that Mr. Dearonnus is almost ready to release the first playable alpha for his game! I eagerly look forward to whatever it is he may have in store for us, but am managing my expectations so I don't get weird about it if its not exactly what I want.

Anyway, please let me know if theres anything wrong with the supplied folder, you believe I have missed something or, you want me to break the folders up after all.

Yo, this god is making a game?! Sweeeeet!

Reactions: Mr. Coatl

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Yo, this god is making a game?! Sweeeeet!
Yeah, so, since this is more or less the place on F95 for Dearonnus' stuff going on, I guess this would be the place to let people know. I put it all in the spoiler so that it doesn't clutter up the thread too too bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Hey there everyone! Hope y'all have been enjoying Mr. Dearonnus' playable alpha for his new game the details of which and the download link can be found Here but it seems he is still not one to rest on his laurels as before going quiet he dropped an image set for us to enjoy for old time's sake before getting back to development (after a rest hopefully) Guess who finally got around to forcing their way back into their Mega account. Anyway, if you are having trouble with the download or anything else let me know, otherwise enjoy!

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Hey Guys! Been some time but I guess Mr. Dearonnus needed time to get everything in order before going forward with his stuff. In accordance with that I have once again complied all his art from now back including some new ones and an update to the February folder. The link in the above update should still work for it so.

Since April isn't done yet when something new comes out for this Month I'll update the folder so keep it handy and keep an eye on it.
In other news, Dearonnus made an illustrated update for his plans on his art going forward which can be found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TLDR: he's expecting from now on to be able to put out 3 different types of drawings each month about one of each a month. First is fanart like the normal stuff he's been doing, which he expects to take about a week with all the variations and stuff
Second is new CGs for Marie's Adventure which due to complexity he thinks will take about a week and a half to two weeks and he won't show everything so that there can be some surprises for the game.
and lastly he's planning on speed drawing some really minor stuff with little to no variation featuring OCs of his that will come out a month early for his Patrons and he may be able to do more than one a week cause they're pretty low intensity on him.

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Hey guys! I've update the folder up to current release (October, 2023) so grab as you please and let me know if you think there's anything I've missed.
In other news Mr. Dearonnus had a status update about the pace game dev is going attached to the Elucia preview this month quote:
"Also i would like to remind that Marie's Adventure is my side project, I can't keep working on it 24/7, i will try to increase the number of CGs i work to 2 per month, but please keep your expectation low, since the most realistic i can promise is just 1 CG per month (for the game)"
So the project is slow going but going nonetheless! It would probably good for us all to forget about it/focus on other things and just let this come out when he's done with it. Until then I'll be sure to keep you guys posted!

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Greetings, gentlemen one and all! I have once again update the as well as done some housekeeping for the new year to include this and last years folders for posterity! Say, now that I'm thinking about it I wonder what happened to my bigger folder with literally all of it since its not in my Mega... oh well as long as the links still work.
My apologies to the gentleman above me, my sources have not released the Pekomama one to me yet as well as a couple others it looks like but rest assured I will endeavor to get that to you all when I do!

And now a small announcement/reminder from Mr. Dearonnus himself about Marie's Adventure. He'd like to remind people that it is a side project that he does whenever he can and that his main focus is on his art.