2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
I'm sorry for what i'm gonna say, i swear i'm a good guy...
But what the hell is that ? I know everybody try them best for make a good game... So... Say me HOW can you do something like that man ? How i'm gonna take it :'(...
This game is a pain in the ass for real, fight with bullies, no hint of what you need to do or just what YOU CAN DO.
Actually i have played a few number of game (like 400/500 ? sorry f95 i swear i never wanted to clear you like that) i have seen in my "adventure" here a LOT of "bad game" or "creepy graphisme" but i never wanted to make a bad comment in the thread who contain the game. Why ? I told you before i'm a good guy. But now it's impossible, i can't take it, for real, i enter in the shower, i take a shower, BOOOOOOM, now you'r mom she's in the fucking bathroom, and you ? you too buddy YOU TOO, now u gonna say, "well that's not really a problem"... Well actually it's not really a problem, IF IT WAS NOT A SCENE OF PEEK, you want to go out the bathroom ? okay "Take a Peek" wait, i'm already in, so just say me why the hell do you thinks i need to "peek" ?
This game is really, really, really, really, really one of the most bad game i have ever seen.
Thanks for reading and sorry for that but it's really frustrating.
And one more point, i'm sorry if my english broken your eyes, i'm actually french, and i don't use google translate, so it's MY english, don't cry and make me a kiss. Why ? Fuck off lad, i have already told you 2 times "because i'm a good guy" am i wrong ? Bye guy's love ya

Jul 7, 2017
Looks like there is a new version of the game out on Patreon - new graphics and everything. They are on version .2 already but with only 16 patrons I guess it will be a while before someone posts it here... which is a shame, because I have some kind of irrational love of this game that makes no sense at all...

Reactions: qazqaz111

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Removed Abandonned
Updated to 0.1 Ren'py remake
Added new pictures

anschwww

May 10, 2017
but the game changed completely and the tags could be for the old version ;)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Bad start. First action you have to take - Skip time, because there is no other event to trigger ... free-roam at its worst.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If the tags are wrong, please tell us which are wrong and if we need to add any, we need to know.
Now, reminder that tags are for content that is in the game now.

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
Holy Fuck I've been playing for like 2 hours grinding the new version, This Version Fucking Sucks the Old Version actually had Shit, I actually enjoyed the old version. This is a hard reboot, new graphics but there's absolute nothing here everything must have been scraped or not implemented yet. Starts with mom talking to a Nurse explaining we've been in a car accident, and we'll be paralyzed. We wake in the Dream world take the offer to corrupt family from Hooded Women. Unless I'm missing something There's fucking nothing here You can only move room to room throughout the house no city here. The goal is to trigger events and raise stats, the only lewd moments are Shower thinking of sex very brief or the mom masturbates, thats it Like Ive said unless I'm missing somthing I've been grinding for nothing got the stats raised for grace aff and lust into 30's couldn't find any way to corrupt her, as for the sis got her lust into the 30s the corruption happens when you build her stats and eventually you help her with her homework 4 options after enough stats can grab her ass to corrupt, takes forever though because only certain events play out all repeats after 2 hrs I said fuck it either its a grinder with no fucking payout till next version and locked or its a grinder that that will make you rage quit!

Reactions: ZioBenito

Jun 21, 2017
Holy Fuck I've been playing for like 2 hours grinding the new version, This Version Fucking Sucks the Old Version actually had Shit, I actually enjoyed the old version. This is a hard reboot, new graphics but there's absolute nothing here everything must have been scraped or not implemented yet. Starts with mom talking to a Nurse explaining we've been in a car accident, and we'll be paralyzed. We wake in the Dream world take the offer to corrupt family from Hooded Women. Unless I'm missing something There's fucking nothing here You can only move room to room throughout the house no city here. The goal is to trigger events and raise stats, the only lewd moments are Shower thinking of sex very brief or the mom masturbates, thats it Like Ive said unless I'm missing somthing I've been grinding for nothing got the stats raised for grace aff and lust into 30's couldn't find any way to corrupt her, as for the sis got her lust into the 30s the corruption happens when you build her stats and eventually you help her with her homework 4 options after enough stats can grab her ass to corrupt, takes forever though because only certain events play out all repeats after 2 hrs I said fuck it either its a grinder with no fucking payout till next version and locked or its a grinder that that will make you rage quit!
F

Mar 17, 2019
how do I progress... just going around the house. Figured how to corrupt the sis but not the mom and not even got close to finding the town

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes