2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
i'm not sure if i'm glitched or what. so i talk to the masked chick, she blows me and then i walk through the portal and wake up and then the mom gives me a painkiller and thats it. after that i can just have one off conversations with her and the sister, theres no real interactions, there are no quest logs or anything. i have no fucking idea what i'm ment to do.
sure i know i'm ment to corrupt everyone but i expected at least something more than just dropping you off and saying "figure it out yourself".

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
i'm not sure if i'm glitched or what. so i talk to the masked chick, she blows me and then i walk through the portal and wake up and then the mom gives me a painkiller and thats it. after that i can just have one off conversations with her and the sister, theres no real interactions, there are no quest logs or anything. i have no fucking idea what i'm ment to do.
sure i know i'm ment to corrupt everyone but i expected at least something more than just dropping you off and saying "figure it out yourself".
I didn't stick it out for very long but. ..
You have to pass time by reading or watching TV. Eventually it will be the next day and you can ask you mom for anouther paracetamol, then each day it progresses to a shoulder rub, then a dick rub.

To progress the sister you need to buy a sleeping pill from the pharmacy, then get her a drink of water and put the sleeping pill in it

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
I didn't stick it out for very long but. ..
You have to pass time by reading or watching TV. Eventually it will be the next day and you can ask you mom for anouther paracetamol, then each day it progresses to a shoulder rub, then a dick rub.

To progress the sister you need to buy a sleeping pill from the pharmacy, then get her a drink of water and put the sleeping pill in it
it sure would be nice it the game had told me that, i had no fucking clue.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
it sure would be nice it the game had told me that, i had no fucking clue.
Exactly this. Beyond frustrating. The random fights were just as fucking annoying, too. You're about to walk into the store? Fight time! Take two steps to the right? Another fight!

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I assumed the frequency of those fights were some kind of anti piracy measure. It can t be actual game design can it?

Trainee313

Aug 8, 2018

Overview:
The Main Character after a car crash loses the full control of his body, in a fight between life and death he find himself in a mysterious place surrounded by snow, with a strange hooded girl... here will happen the most crucial decision: spend a life with a body he will be unable to do, or go back in the past before the car crash thanks to a deal that will change his life forever.
Updated: 10/08/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: v0.1.0.6 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Hint: Skip dialogue by pressing Page Down

Download:
Windows/Linux/Android: - -
MAC: - -

View attachment 134957 View attachment 134958 View attachment 134959 View attachment 134960 View attachment 134961
wheres the walkthrough?

danger352003

Apr 21, 2018
I dont know if you figgure it out, but you must take the painkiller pills from the bathroom downstairs. Check the drawers. Next morning you`ll get a hj and after few days a bj.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
its actual game design but you can rack up major $$$ i had amost 2 grand just walking to the school
Meh I just opened the save file in a save editor and gave myself £100k. took about 30 seconds to do, them brought the most expensive weapon and all fights were cleared in 2 clicks

Reactions: raileg

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
What should i do with pusher? When i try to talk with him he is only saying that he is waiting smth, i've thought that i must give him $1k but he didn't take it.

Khyt

Oct 17, 2017
Any idea on any cheats for this? If it was like 5 bucks I would have become a patreon, but not spending 35 bucks on a project that has no walkthrough or anyting.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Any idea on any cheats for this? If it was like 5 bucks I would have become a patreon, but not spending 35 bucks on a project that has no walkthrough or anyting.
As with any RPGM game, just open the save file in save editor and change the variables you want. You may break the game though.

I use something called RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe

When I looked through the variables you could change the corruption levels for each character and add money. Buy moving the corruption level manually without doing the task might break the game, so always make 2 saves and only alter the one.

triad44

Feb 27, 2018
Meh I just opened the save file in a save editor and gave myself £100k. took about 30 seconds to do, them brought the most expensive weapon and all fights were cleared in 2 clicks
i wasnt talking cheats i was only talking about the upside to the crazy amount of ambush fights

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes