RPGM Abandoned Deadly Safari [Demo] [CoilFreak]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
amM1Vl6l.jpg

Overview:
Play as a woman abducted by aliens to take part in a game as you try to survive getting caught by the monsters​

Game Info:
Updated:
13 April, 2015
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are talks of it being picked up by another deviantart user, but it's currently abandoned.
EDIT- the dev got online on deviantart since a few months ago... and also posted the last updated version of the game... here..

Download:
- -

UMwlO1wl.jpg

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
idk... but just letting you know, the dev is online on deviantart again and has posted the last version of the game...

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Thank you from Game Demo .When become free full Game
Look at the title. It's been abandoned. Coilfreak did say that if they ever get around to it they might give it a go again, but it's pretty unlikely if you ask me. Just enjoy the little we got and hope to find something even better.

zulu354

Oct 3, 2018
Look at the title. It's been abandoned. Coilfreak did say that if they ever get around to it they might give it a go again, but it's pretty unlikely if you ask me. Just enjoy the little we got and hope to find something even better.
It's a shame, that they abandoned it...the art style as well as the writing skills are pretty neat. I also like the background story at of it...:cryingface:

bluewolf194

Apr 9, 2020
Hike the newer version. It's a pity the project has been abandoned.
But you need RPG Maker VX Ace to run
However, there only through the engine and you can test what's new. Ends in the same place.
I didnt check it just saw it had the newer assets thought its the one with the worm.

jwjduaj

Dec 18, 2019
it's that my fault or it just the game's problem?
i can't open it,To be precise when i open the game,it was normal,but a later it will closed itself.
Can somebody help me?