Overview:
DC Hentai RPG

Updated: 29/Aug/18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: v2.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - -

154748_Android18-Medium.png 154742_Catwoman_Tied_Angry.png 154743_Catwoman-Chair_2.png 154744_Harley_Quinn-Hanging_1.png 154747_Android18-01-M.png

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
maybe if someone plays it give a litle more infos pls. there is nothing right now

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Ok so, it's really not worth playing. You start the game as Lex Luthor, yes, LEX LUTHOR. You fight saibaman in traditional Dragon Quest style combat or standard RPG maker battle. The battle music is pretty nice though.

You fight Krillin then #18. After you beat her, you fuck her, it's just a couple pics and the game is literally over....

The layout is really messy and it's mentioned in game that the creator made the game in one night.... I already deleted the game... If he continues and improves, I will revisit this again.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
remember when anything above 1.0 meant there was a full game to play already good times
Not everyone knows how to follow SemVer aka Semantic Versioning

Reactions: charlez

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Hello, to everyone (especially @Nephelimo, @GoldGame, @oluap ,@lordfridge9 , @RedPillBlues )

I'm the guy that made this game, and I'd like to point out that the game posted here isn't the full thing. More like a little side game that I will eventually put into the main game. The main game is like, at least 20 times bigger, rn, and the version is at least 10 times bigger than this.

The main game isn't by any means close to great, or like a huge game, but if you want to check out the ACTUAL game, starting from the beginning, please check out my .

Sorry you're all so disappointed in this little side quest, and I the name having "V2.5" in it. I'll do my best to make it better next time.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hello, to everyone (especially @Nephelimo, @GoldGame, @oluap ,@lordfridge9 , @RedPillBlues )

I'm the guy that made this game, and I'd like to point out that the game posted here isn't the full thing. More like a little side game that I will eventually put into the main game. The main game is like, at least 20 times bigger, rn, and the version is at least 10 times bigger than this.

The main game isn't by any means close to great, or like a huge game, but if you want to check out the ACTUAL game, starting from the beginning, please check out my .

Sorry you're all so disappointed in this little side quest, and I the name having "V2.5" in it. I'll do my best to make it better next time.
Not super dissapointed in this or anything. Haven't played it because it just came outta nowhere with no explanation of what it is, what story or game play to expect. Heck, I though might be some vids :tf:

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Not super dissapointed in this or anything. Haven't played it because it just came outta nowhere with no explanation of what it is, what story or game play to expect. Heck, I though might be some vids :tf:
It's just a real basic side story to my main game. Nothing huge, just like a tiny 5-10 minute game that I thought some people might enjoy, where Lex Luthor goes to DBZ Universe, etc, etc, hentai, etc.
Basically the main game is like Lex Luthor running around the DC Universe trying to force superheroines into a sex dungeon. (Took a LOT of inspiration from Something Unlimited.)

VERY NONCON. If you don't like NONCON, don't check out my main game. Probably should've mentioned that above too.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So this is a demo, why have v2.5 in it? I suggest you ask an uploader or mod to change the title and replace the version with something along the lines of "DC-DBZ Side Mission [Demo]" to try an avoid future misunderstanding.

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
So this is a demo, why have v2.5 in it? I suggest you ask an uploader or mod to change the title and replace the version with something along the lines of "DC-DBZ Side Mission [Demo]," or "DC-DBZ Side Mission [v0.1]" to try an avoid future misunderstanding.
NP, sorry about that. I thought "Side Mission" thing would be enough. Lol.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
To be honest I just thought that was the name of the game lol.
Oh, lol. I don't even officially have a name for the game yet.
I figured I'd eventually put a poll out on my Patreon, once I get a few Patrons.
But for now, I just call it DC RPG Hentai Game on my PC. lol

Nephelimo

Jun 24, 2018
@Caleb Spicer I believe it should be renamed cause by SemVer values is totally inaccurate and misleading. Don't get discouraged, I believe it can become a good RPGM game and top those lame Japanese 'Completed' RPGM games if you put effort in it.

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
@Caleb Spicer I believe it should be renamed cause by SemVer values is totally inaccurate and misleading. Don't get discouraged, I believe it can become a good RPGM game and top those lame Japanese 'Completed' RPGM games if you put effort in it.
Thank you for your faith in my game! I'll try my best to really fix all problems with my game (and naming it.)

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I've tried your 2 games

1 the DC / Dragon ball is short but being a concept demo I do not complain about the final CG with C18 very good

the important one is the other the idea is good and it seems ridiculous that it has almost more sex than something unlimited

the CG but for polishing looks very good

although I advise you that if you can pass to another engine better as Rempy or Unity for example

the idea of making a Dc slave maker seems to me excellent

but so that it does not look like a copy of SOMETHING U I would go a little further and expand or even start training and capturing slaves from another universe like MARVEL or Disney and then back to DC

the tentacles is a good idea but to punish disobedient slaves the part of the training would have to be more classic making you Lex who takes care of it

It would also take a basic story and above all explain or create a mechanic to capture slaves that appear magically in the dungeon is to have a very loose script

what of the mind control artifact better to leave it for Sunset7

I would personally prefer a more classic orange trainer type where you are the one who subdues little by little the victim hasdta make her your obedient slave punishing her if she behaves badly or rewarding her if she does it well

and then if you want to put combat mechanics is easy using the captured slaves you can try to capture more powerful slaves to the "pokemon"
luck with your game I hope to see much more interesting content of it soon

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote