• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Daz3d How to get this effect

FeralGods

Dec 11, 2021
Hi, I'm working on a Daz3d Renpy Visual Novel, and I'm still fairly new to it, I've been learning a lot but from all accounts I have come across, it is impossible do get dick prints on pants.

How has this effect been achieved in the new Visual novel called Freshman Physical Education. I would love to incorporate this into my renders but pants don't conform with a dick attached.
1645906071078.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

eric78

Jun 16, 2019
I would assume its some sort of bulge morph or some sort of dForce Underwear,you can try some dForce underwear and see how you get on,other option is ask who made these renders or check Renderotica for ideas,also you can check Men of DZheng
etc

Hope this helps

Reactions: FeralGods

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
there also couple other ways to by transferring the character to one of these tools

blender, Marvelous Designer or Hexagon

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Another idea if you don't want to mess with 3D meshes, you could simply edit the images with any image editor (like photoshop).
Adding a small bump like that should be pretty simple.