Daz3d Help

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
Hi, I am new to this world... so be gentle with me please lol... I am completely addicted to this games in the forum, and want to try to create my owne characters. First I don't have a good setup!
But I want to try anyway. I want to know if I can install Daz without all that (50 or 60) download packs that DIM installs.. (HDD space is my problem). Just want to create some characters, but with nice and good looking clothes.. I have already used Daz and realised that clothes are a big problem... (for me!) I want ..sexy underwear... sexy dresses.. where are those packs?? most games here all girls have nice clothes! So.. as you can see... I am just starting... Can anyone help?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi, I am new to this world... so be gentle with me please lol... I am completely addicted to this games in the forum, and want to try to create my owne characters. First I don't have a good setup!
But I want to try anyway. I want to know if I can install Daz without all that (50 or 60) download packs that DIM installs.. (HDD space is my problem). Just want to create some characters, but with nice and good looking clothes.. I have already used Daz and realised that clothes are a big problem... (for me!) I want ..sexy underwear... sexy dresses.. where are those packs?? most games here all girls have nice clothes! So.. as you can see... I am just starting... Can anyone help?

Reactions: xesp

xesp

Mar 26, 2018

Thanks for the links jerricho13.
I have downloaded some packs and I can use some help installing them:

So, only IM00036435..... is installable with DIM.
How do I install the other packs? I guess I have to put them in my library.. can anyone tell me the path to that folder? Also, if its not installed by DIM, am I able to see the content on the left panel?

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
But to anser your question. Youll need more space if you really want to get into graphics.Even all that content from dim barely amounts to anything unfortunatly.

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
Thank you. Well for now I just go and explore daz and try to create female characters.

one more question:

when I double click (shorts) nothing happens... Why?
I have a lot of Clothes that if I double click.. nothing happens.
Any help?

Last edited:

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@xesp thats the material not the actual prop. You double click that when the shorts are in place with the shorts selected.