DAZ3d artist looking for writer

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Hello I'm @FunFiction and I'm DAZ3d artist ( ) and developer of Whores of Thrones and Game Legends.
I'm looking for a writer to a Slave Trainer game based on GOT series.
PM for further details.

Idiotkiller

Mar 14, 2018
Hello I'm @FunFiction and I'm DAZ3d artist ( ) and developer of Whores of Thrones and Game Legends.
I'm looking for a writer to a Slave Trainer game based on GOT series.
PM for further details.
I am currently free and have some experience in writing but my grammar is a little weak.

MegaV

May 30, 2017
What exactly do you need @FunFiction, I have some writing experience myself, what exactly are you looking for, to use the GOT theme but modify the story slightly to be more of a trainer game is it? I mean I could help if you wanted to... If you let me know where the game is starting and the direction you want it to go in I can probably come up with something interesting for you to look over before deciding anything. Just let me know the characters you will be using.

Quick Idea Suggestion off the top of my head
I'm thinking for this that the MC could be Peter "Littlefinger" Bailish from the show, it just makes sense to me as he runs a brothel in Kings Landing anyway and the story could be that he wants to fill his brothel up with the high born ladies via corruption, blackmail, extortion and any other GOT themed ways he can get them to become his slaves.

But hey let me know what you need and ill try and throw something together and work with your vision of the game you already have, once I have some parameters I can surely put something together, let me know dude

cobaia2392

Sep 10, 2016
A few months ago i'm create a thread searching a artist for a game.

I'm a writer general, basically i write about incest theme but i can write about anything from a basic ideia.

PS: english is not my principal language, because of that some review in the script (grammar) may be needed.