3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Awesome render! I love the realistic look. Only pointer, one toe is clipped.
Yeah, noticed the toe but it was already too late. I usually start my renders before going to sleep since I have a toaster for a PC. It's really annoying to wake up and find a mistake with the render. I'll probably remake that later if I find a skin texture with several moles and fix her smile/chin. I'm trying to make an Allison Mack lookalike.

Anyways,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess this product will be my go-to shader for skin settings now. Fixes orange tint, better SSS, shiny surface, wet look, etc.

D

Dr PinkCake

Yeah, noticed the toe but it was already too late. I usually start my renders before going to sleep since I have a toaster for a PC. It's really annoying to wake up and find a mistake with the render. I'll probably remake that later if I find a skin texture with several moles and fix her smile/chin. I'm trying to make an Allison Mack lookalike.

Anyways,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess this product will be my go-to shader for skin settings now. Fixes orange tint, better SSS, shiny surface, wet look, etc.
I'm the same. But for demanding renders I always do a procedural render to ensure that the first 200 iterations are ok, then cancel it and render with a batch script overnight. It sucks to find a detail that you missed ^^ Still, incredible quality! Nice job.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes